test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This Is Betaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Spare the rest of the population with "This game equals, lame sauce" and "FAIL" posts. Once again

THIS IS BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This should be made a sticky
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yes - B E T A !!!! Don't expect it to be the release version, 'cause it is B E T A!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    This is three weeks from release, I was in the Champions Online beta and everyone knew the game wasn't ready for release, there were infinite bugs, etc. This is how Cryptic does it ... I'll play in their free betas but I'll never pay for one of their "ready for launch" games.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    peeyeahhhhhhhhhhh beta
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Zapadha wrote: »
    Spare the rest of the population with "This game equals, lame sauce" and "FAIL" posts. Once again

Wait this isn't sparta? Damn no wonder i'm so lost in this game :S
  • Options
    edited January 2010

This pretty much sums up what I keep thinking and wanting to say. So I can't get into the game and I browse forums, figuring I can learn more. I end up having to sift through the very -same- issues in all the forums I check; making the organization of the forums.. moot :)

If it's any consolation you should have seen the CoV closed beta. People yelling and screaming about how they can't play. All they cared about was a free game, didn't want to help at all, just play unhindered. It was... truly painful, I was floored.

In one respect i hope they think the game is so bad so they just leave and .. well go back to WoW. :)

Doesn't make the Dev's job easier, only way way harder to have to sort through the same thing over and over and over. The forums are a wasteland of gibberish complaints posted everywhere. They come in faster than anyone can keep up with. Constructive criticism or straight out reports, rather than complaints would serve the game way better.

I'm gonna keep trying to get in game and make the bug reports and help these folks sort out a game I'd really like to see become the best it can. Anything else is a waste of time right now.

Brain
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    TTTTTTTWWWWWWOOOOO

WWWWWEEEEEKKKKKKKSSSSSS

2 weeks till launch. The TRIBBLE/bugs i have seen is unacceptable for such a short time to test and fix them.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    A lot of these problems are closed beta problems not open.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Braxiatel wrote: »
    A lot of these problems are closed beta problems not open.

Why were they not fixed. Does this mean open beta problems will be released problems.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    blowitup wrote: »
    TTTTTTTWWWWWWOOOOO

WWWWWEEEEEKKKKKKKSSSSSS

2 weeks till launch. The TRIBBLE/bugs i have seen is unacceptable for such a short time to test and fix them.

Particularly since the game has to be printed to disc and shipped to stores. Yeah, compared to other betas I've been in, it won't launch so hot. Reminds me of when Vanguard shipped.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    What I meant was not that these actually took place in closed beta but that the problems are closed beta problems and that people in open beta should never have encountered them.
    Sorry if that was a little confusing.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    beta fanbois. you sink with your ships alot. why do we still see you ?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    this is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Thank you once again for being the first person to remind all of us. You know if you look at the numbers, for every post that whines about the game there are 12 fanboys that plow in with thier kiss TRIBBLE comments and claiming that no one wants to hear it and to let things go cause it is a beta.

I for one an sick and tired of the morons that excuse every failure in a game to it being a beta and then the game is released with same issues (where are the fanboys then). Open betas that are this short and this close to a release are for 2 reasons only, first is to boost so much interest in the game that sales soar and it is heralded as a success at release, second is to see how little the company can get away with in resources so they can drive up the first 3-6 months profit margin before having to spend any real money on servers and the like.

Fanboys shut the heck up, none of us really like hearing your kiss TRIBBLE flaming all the time, you guys do it just so you get the attention.

Whiners shut the heck up, none of us really want to hear the same complaint from different people, take a moment to search the posts and please convey a logical complaint. Then if you still feel the need to complain put it in a blog or some other website, we dont want to hear it over and over again, then go remove the game from your machine and play something else.:mad: