test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Major Camera Bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since when I logged the first time the camera around my character begin to rotate and won't stop (ye, it looks crazy). This makes impossible to do anything for me, cause I'm stuck on the first bridge I'm putted on, and when i try to run the character, of course, goes in circle. It's not a mouse problem, I replaced it and keeps getting the same issue. If you need to know this, I'm on a brand new gaming pc with Win 7 64-bit, so no, it's not an hardware issue. It's pointless to say that the game cannot even be played on this state, so I spent just a few minutes logged in, looking for a solution that I didn't found.

Anyone else with my same bug? The game is actually unplayable by how it's to me now =/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kom4 wrote:
    Since when I logged the first time the camera around my character begin to rotate and won't stop (ye, it looks crazy). This makes impossible to do anything for me, cause I'm stuck on the first bridge I'm putted on, and when i try to run the character, of course, goes in circle. It's not a mouse problem, I replaced it and keeps getting the same issue. If you need to know this, I'm on a brand new gaming pc with Win 7 64-bit, so no, it's not an hardware issue. It's pointless to say that the game cannot even be played on this state, so I spent just a few minutes logged in, looking for a solution that I didn't found.

Anyone else with my same bug? The game is actually unplayable by how it's to me now =/

this is not a bug. the camera is default set on focus on target. just turn it off and you will do fine
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    No it's definely not that (or i'm fixing it wrong xD), tryied ._. logged in game with that damned camera running around my head for look for some help and i got called troll cause i told my camera was buggy xD
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If you were called a troll, it probably wasn't because you said "my camera is buggy".

It really sounds like an input issue... mouse/mb or maybe the key is stuck that controls camera movement (if there is one).

Do you have a control pad connected to your computer that isn't calibrated properly? This game does support Xbox 360 controllers (and probably others).
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well think i got called a troll cause i told "well i'll log till i find how to fix it", som1 maybe took it the wrong way, as if i said "bha this game suxs WOW is PRO u're all nabbs!!11!!ONEONE", cause i don't see any other reason for call som1 troll.. Btw I've understood what it is, my guitar hero movement controller interfered with the camera movement, i fixed it ;)