test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bugs i have noted so far (loading screen and floating me)

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
BUGS
when i left the first ship and arrived in space for the first time, i was just myself floating thier. i filed a report and within seconds i was in my ship but i think that skipped over the sh creator :( (or is that not enabled yet?) but the speed the problem was fixed was very impressive

LOADING SCREENS
im running at 1280x720 thats 16:9 (i have a 720p projector and a 120" screen...i take gaming serously) every loading screen that had the startrek logo (against a black back ground) had a horrible border either side, it was either blue or after the char editor it was a set of glitched graphics either side. the loading screens that looked like turbo lifts or transporter pads were fine, im guessing this can be fixed by making the star trek logo a 16:9 picture instead of the more standard 1024x768 (its a minor but annoying thing)

So far loving the beta (2 hours have kinda wizzed by will enjoy more 2morro

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    im running 1600x1050? i think I get the same border issue aswell.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Try running in 5040 X 1050...

The black image with the logo only takes up about 3/5's of the middle of my center monitor and the rest is all glitched space station and planet. The space background is fine oddly enough.

Only problem I have had at this resolution other than the normal stuff being reported by everyone. Pretty impressive.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    RedRaiders wrote:
    Try running in 5040 X 1050...

The black image with the logo only takes up about 3/5's of the middle of my center monitor and the rest is all glitched space station and planet. The space background is fine oddly enough.

Only problem I have had at this resolution other than the normal stuff being reported by everyone. Pretty impressive.

nice ! across 3 monitiers?

i have joked about getting two more screens and two more projectors, but my electric bill is bad enough! (projector only cost me £400 and the screen £120 so perfectly in the realm of the possible if excesive)