test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

USS Atlira beaming aboard SS Azura

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just tried to beam aboard the SS Azura, but instead of my character I had a miniture Centaur class (my ship's configuration) creeping (slowly) along the floorboards with three benzite security officers. Beaming out again in the hopes of getting it right on the second try the server stopped responding, but who can say if A has anything to do with B here.

Also, a bonus bug, one probably already reported a few hundred times (I'm not even sure this is the right place to do it) but the loading screen (the logo background) doesn't fill up the screen completely on widescreen resolutions.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Same here,

I Now cant got in, I know this is Beta but im grtting slowly frustrated with all the issues tat really should have been resolved prior to release.

Hope they have not rushed it out to keep share holders happy

:(
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Reave wrote: »
    I just tried to beam aboard the SS Azura, but instead of my character I had a miniture Centaur class (my ship's configuration) creeping (slowly) along the floorboards with three benzite security officers. Beaming out again in the hopes of getting it right on the second try the server stopped responding, but who can say if A has anything to do with B here.

Also, a bonus bug, one probably already reported a few hundred times (I'm not even sure this is the right place to do it) but the loading screen (the logo background) doesn't fill up the screen completely on widescreen resolutions.

What worked for me, this happen to me, was to change the instance.

Of course you are likely to be told the instance is full, just try again, logout solves the problem basically.

Aye, your bonus bug, makes the background flash, not exactly says polished :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ive had the same bug just happen to me.
    Reminds me a little of that DS9 episode where the runabout gets shrunk and flys around the defiant :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    That was a fun one.

What was also fun was logging back in after my little mishap and finding Lt Ereth'ren ch'Hrisvalar standing tall in the middle of the warp sector map. On the second attempt it all worked, though. Finished the quest. I wonder if it was something I did the first time around and didn't the second. The first time around I scanned the Azura, then looted an Orion ship before beaming in. Anyone else did something similar?