test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Veteran dill. refining

Sept 5 2019,I've been waiting for over 2 days for the veteran dill refiner to reset at Klingon academy.The dill limits are already irritating

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I have no problem with the dilithium limits. Have you already claimed the 8,000 dilithium a day?
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    well.. the dil-limit is not mentioned in the description of the lifetime package .. so there should not be one - simple
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Free-to-players also have to deal with dilithium limits. It would not be described because it is not a perk or a benefit.

Edit: I was wrong, lifetimers do have a benefit or perk in regards to dilithium limits. I forgot. Sorry. Oops. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
  • Options
    parthanax8990#2922 parthanax8990 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The LTF says you get to use veteran refiner once every 24 hrs. Being on console already means about 75% less perks than pc gets so what did I pay for,TRIBBLE performance, blue screen errors starting a tfo and get leverd for quitting,so the kind of money I spent,I should get what I paid for and by your comment you don't know what your talking about. It is a listed perk. Keep your thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    The LTF says you get to use veteran refiner once every 24 hrs. Being on console already means about 75% less perks than pc gets so what did I pay for,TRIBBLE performance, blue screen errors starting a tfo and get leverd for quitting,so the kind of money I spent,I should get what I paid for and by your comment you don't know what your talking about. It is a listed perk. Keep your thanks.

I always forget all the stuff that LTS has since I am free-to-play and not a lifetime subscriber. You are right that it is a bug and needs to be fixed as well as the other bugs that consoles are suffering from that are console-specific. Thanks. :)