test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium cap issue when withdrawing from Dilithium exchange bank

omarbradley69omarbradley69 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
On July 3,2019 at around 4pm central time I wanted to move some refined Dilithium from my Dilithium exchange bank to my main toon (Omar Bradley@Steve1960) I had 10 million in my Dilithium bank and 8 million on my main toon.

I went to move 2 million from my Dilithium bank and accidentally withdrew all 10 million. The withdrawal took my main toons Dilithium to 10 million but the other 8 million that was withdrawn is now gone forever.

This is the second time this has happened resulting in millions of lost refined Dilithium. Could this get resolved so that if the cap is reached it only withdraws as much as the cap allows instead of deleting all that Dilithium

Has anybody else had this happen to them?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    omarbradley69omarbradley69 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Two updates have gone by and still no fix to what I believe is fraud on the part of STO and out right stealing of your resources
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    First of all, have you filed a ticket to support with all the info you have presented in this thread? Also, this is is not fraud and is not stealing resources. It is an unfortunate bug and may it get fixed soon for you. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.