test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Redundant Reputation Gear Discount Project

finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
I slotted the project "Claim Account-Wide Delta Alliance Reputation Gear Discount" with a KDF-aligned Jem'Hadar tactical officer (in case that matters). Because I realized I had not enough Ancient Power Cells, I did not fill anything into the project, but logged to a different character (a KDF Klingon engineer), completed the project with that character, and got the discount unlocked. However, the slotted project on the Jem'Hadar character is still there and cannot be cancelled.

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    can you get a screenshot of the costs on an alternate toon to show you have completed the discount project? Then can you get a second one showing the project still active on another toon? Most likely you may need to get a gm to remove the project from you but I have to ask anyways. let me know your character and @handle as well and i'll make sure some folks see this
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Sorry about the delay, but here you go:

Kurat'iklan@finsches123
    7c3d0c121d_album.png
    Korot@finsches123
    b8dc8c9f94_album.png
    ce928e2d92_album.png