test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Federation Aligned Romulan character still has no access for the Breen War arc. "Cold Case" missing

zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
Just restating a bug. Delta recruit needing to finish the Breen War arc to collect last piece of Iconian Tech and last of the Story Arcs to complete rewards. Level 65. EVERY mission was played through the Cardassian Arc (for Delta rewards), and every other mission (including TFO's) have been played or skipped. Still have no mission giver for "Cold War" to get the handoff to start the mission arc. Character was started during last Delta Recruit even and sat at level 40 for almost a year, had played through the Cardassian/Dominion Arc. Came back to finish it, and now with the mission journal revamp, I have no way to start the Breen missions (as I have not run them yet on this characters)

I can play them if another player shares the missions, but do no get credit and since THEY shared the misison, there is no Iconian tech for me to satisfy the requirements for my Delta recruit.

I would ASSUME D'tan needs to be the mission giver for a Romulan? But I have checked every available mission under every available mission giver and there is nothing.

Can we PLEASE just make the mission start in orbit of Deferra? Or add a mission giver for Romulans? I know Klingon aligned Romulans have the same issue.