test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Q bugged on last day.

I went to Q to do the last day to get my ship. But all Q gives is one location.

Please tell me I'm not the only one getting this error. As I see others run up and talk then leave.

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I'm assuming you're on console since the event for us on PC has been over for ages. Can you find a way to get some screenshots of what you're seeing? Doesn't matter if it's crappy cell phone quality, just has to be clear enough to show only one location being given.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    truckie011, please post your problem in the proper section for the console that you use. Is it PS4 or Xbox One?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I had this happen during the PC event. Doing the one location completed the mission.
  • Options
    truckie011#3418 truckie011 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    truckie011, please post your problem in the proper section for the console that you use. Is it PS4 or Xbox One?

Sorry. Didn't notice it was the pc bug forum.
    Thought I was in the right place.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

Sorry. Didn't notice it was the pc bug forum.
    Thought I was in the right place.

That is ok. You are forgiven. :)

Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    @truckie011#3418 what platform are you on and i'll just move the thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator