test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO named one of best free games on Steam.

dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Ten Forward
Now I am sure we all knew this already but it is nice to see others promoting the fact as well.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/02/19/best-free-games-steam/?fbclid=IwAR2tJHCLZ0HdSSdXyt7Z7HZ4kYfN8LkolpweqBXnsE3E7sYSNjWkkNQHtwk
Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online is hugely popular on Steam. Who wouldn’t want to command some of the most impressive starships imaginable in one of the richest universes ever created?

Take control of the Enterprise and seek out new civilisations in your own story. There are constant updates for Star Trek Online, many of which are free, which add new missions, gear and even some seasonal events.

There was also the addition of Deep Space Nine crew if you fancy trying your hand as the Emissary and if, like me, you love Worf. It hasn’t aged particularly well, but it’s still fun to play if you’re a diehard Trekkie – or a fan of philosophical sci-fi in general – and I’m personally looking forward to seeing some of the content related to the Netflix series, Star Trek Discovery, which will be added soon.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Wow...
    While we can fly the same class as pretty much any incarnation of Enterprise...

Eh... still cool to get that.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    yay :)
    aged fine for me.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Wow...
    While we can fly the same class as pretty much any incarnation of Enterprise...

Eh... still cool to get that.

Whoever wrote that list has clearly never actually played the game (though I agree with the accolade).

Can we all agree that gaming journalists just shouldn't write about games they clearly haven't researched past the Steam Store page?