test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem Hadar Environment suit

Anyone else having problems with this item since the last update?

I can equip it on my character screen but it doesn't show on the character while playing and even when activated, it still doesn't work on nukara or other hostile environment?

Am I missing something? it was working fine up until the last update?

Comments

• Options
    littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    I used it yesterday and it didn't cause any problems, other than the fact that it only shows a pair of metal pants and a light. But it still worked though.
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    visuals for it has never worked for me... so far only the legs have any visuals... this is for non jhd. have not tried it recently but I think, the visuals do work for jhd toon, not 100% since it's been a while.
  • Options
    bluemodebluemode Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @lordbeefy7 said:
    > Anyone else having problems with this item since the last update?
    >
    > I can equip it on my character screen but it doesn't show on the character while playing and even when activated, it still doesn't work on nukara or other hostile environment?
    >
    >
    > Am I missing something? it was working fine up until the last update?

Click "U" and see then right click armor to see if you have visuals disabled.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    tried it on my jhd last night... visual still broken. only legs work... body and helmet does not show when I enable visuals.
  • Options
    lordbeefy7lordbeefy7 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    Tried the visuals part but that wasnt it. Mine is showing thd boots and lower legs...it had been showing them on all toons fine until v recently. Ok thanks fof the feedback...guess im not the only one...cheers.
  • Options
    crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I thought this was a Nakura problem since my KDF toon never has the visuals - except for the flashlight - of any of my EVA suits. It is fairly recent - within the last year (honestly, I've gotten to where I just don't care enough to retain any info on any of the bugs that I see).
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    In all honesty, simply having the suit not show up so you're in your normal clothes is on the very nicest end of the bug spectrum. Usually these EV suit bugs make a body part or three disappear completely.

In fact I'd very much like an option to turn the suit visuals off on purpose.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I've noticed that some outfits seem to have issues with EV suits. I've seen the TOS skirt uniform conflict with EV suits.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.