test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Personal Endeavour Rerolls

thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
I have three reroll tokens on my account. Unfortunately I have not been able to use them. This is a new problem and today is my first time encountering it.

I've managed to accomplish the uncommon and rare endeavours but I wanted to shake the very rare one as nobody is around to play Competitive War Games STO's for all the time I've set up for it.

I may try and log out of the character and see if it helps, but it is quite frustrating.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    Same here. It wouldn't let me re-roll the VR defeat 60 Terrans on the ground. Nobody is going to run Assault on Terok Nor, and I'm not gonna replay Jabberwocky five or six times. This is a pain in the behind.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Same here. It wouldn't let me re-roll the VR defeat 60 Terrans on the ground. Nobody is going to run Assault on Terok Nor, and I'm not gonna replay Jabberwocky five or six times. This is a pain in the behind.

There's also Ragnarok, and the current Mirror of Discovery episodes probably count for Terrans.

I ran into the same problem over the weekend, also trying to reroll on Competitive TFOs for Very Rare. It didn't work, but it was Saturday, thankfully, and after 10-15 minutes in queue each time, I got the three done. Reroll tokens really need to work.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    angryjonny55angryjonny55 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Same here. Endeavor Reroll tokens not working. Tried several times to use one and nothing happens. I click the button to reroll, it greys out for a sec, then goes back to normal and the endeavor never changes. Tried map switching, logging out and back in, exiting the game and changing characters. Link to video I did last night to twitter -
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I have had this happen as well, mine was the same one that @angryjonny55 posted above, the Hur'q ground one.

I couldn't get it to reroll so I ultimately ended up just waiting until the next day and skipping it.

The common thread that I have seen from people reporting this is that's always the 'hard' endeavor. Has anyone had this happen on an Easy or Medium?
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Is it possible there is some lag in the UI responding?

I've noticed recently that when i slot projects for my fleet holdings it often takes ages to react to my clicks, and sometimes needs you closing and opening the UI to show any response?

There's definitely a lot more lag these days i noticed.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    chkargh#2024 chkargh Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    > @oldravenman3025 said:
    > Same here. It wouldn't let me re-roll the VR defeat 60 Terrans on the ground. Nobody is going to run Assault on Terok Nor, and I'm not gonna replay Jabberwocky five or six times. This is a pain in the behind.

Hoy if you have 60 Tarrans ground. I also have them for you. Just klik on Foundry my name “kazumipoesje” and go to Iconia. So you also can finish the personnel endeavor.
    Qapla'!
  • Options
    knochengeigerknochengeiger Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I had this happen when i tried several rerolls in a row... the first two worked, but i didn't like them, so i tried a third time, and then it stopped working. I assumed that you can only reroll twice, not sure if that triggered the bug. Since then i haven't tried rerolling anymore, i will see when there is an endeavor i want to skip.
    We want to keep the foundry.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    FYI... the mission on Pahvo called Illusion of Communication....the ground segment has 34 Terran NPCs. I warped out of mission before the prompt to return to ship ends the ground part of the mission and back in and did that a second time. Done.

This mission contains 3 ground crafting nodes, over by the shuttle.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    olixioolixio Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I have the same problem. It's not lag. Yet, I've even tried changing zones, characters, logged out and back in again. Nothing. There is no other logical explanation other than "it's bugged". Hopefully, it will get fixed, and perhaps we should get free Perk point for every two days that it's not fixed. Because, now this could cost us in days, on what is an already a very long, 900 day, project. Thnx.