test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account bank slots not applied after purchase.

This weekend (1/26) during the services sale, I bought $50 in Zen. Bought 2 - 20 key packs that I got with no issues... but..

The account bank slots that were on sale for 700 Zen... I purchased 10 slots for 700 through the C-Store and noticed that my account bank had not been updated. I relogged a few times and waited awhile - no change. So, just to see if something was messed up I decided to purchase the slots again through the actual tab in the account bank. .. Again, no change. I hadn't thought to check my Zen balance... It deducted the 1400. Today, still no change.

I opened a chat (since support doesn't work weekends for account stuff) and she said she couldn't help me here. At this point I am out money spent for no product and not even hint of support for it.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    Is there a box in your overflow bag?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    reemus#2383 reemus Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    none
  • Options
    should there be? I remember back in my sub days it applied right then and there..no boxes.
  • Options
    messicrafter#6700 messicrafter Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Is this your first time buying account bank slots? You might have hit you max.
    enjin-1234688-19630790-gray.png
    =/\= Member of Star trek Roleplayers and Former Foundry Author in training. =/\=
  • Options
    messicrafter#6700 messicrafter Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Is this your first time buying account bank slots? You might have hit your max.
    enjin-1234688-19630790-gray.png
    =/\= Member of Star trek Roleplayers and Former Foundry Author in training. =/\=
  • Options
    No, have bought many slots but I had only 70 in account bank. I wanted to add another 20. The cap is 100 silver and 120 gold so I am well within the limit.
  • Options
    Still have heard nothing from support. I made another ticket on this and literally within an hour they sent me an email telling me they are closing it for being a duplicate. Considering this is my money and they can't even send an email telling me they are working on it... I won't spend another dime. I dropped almost $4,000 last year on this game like an idiot... They would be lucky to get another dime from me at this point.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Still have heard nothing from support. I made another ticket on this and literally within an hour they sent me an email telling me they are closing it for being a duplicate. Considering this is my money and they can't even send an email telling me they are working on it... I won't spend another dime. I dropped almost $4,000 last year on this game like an idiot... They would be lucky to get another dime from me at this point.

bank slots are per character... and they get applied instantly from what I recall. count inventory slots for all your characters... 1 of em probably has more than the rest.

edit: as far as I know the only "account" bank slots are the shared bank slots... all other inventory slots, bank or personal are all per character. if you bought the shared slots, they are instantly applied... bank and personal are also instantly applied. only the recent elite bundle of bank/personal inventory is awarded in the box for you to open.