test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Green Tint in dialogue windows

fadamsxiicrypticfadamsxiicryptic Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Has anyone else noticed the weird green tint in all of the dialogue windows?
Its easy to reproduce, just talk to anyone where a dialogue window opens. Its very obvious when talking with more pale characters like Admiral Quinn or Q. At first I thought it was just me but everyone else I've mentioned this to has noticed it too.

I'm wondering if this is an AMD bug, a Windows 10 bug, a bug in the client, or some combination of the above. I haven't tested this on my Elitebook so I don't know if it'll reproduce there.

If it matters, I'm using two AMD RX480s with Driver version 23.20.780.2, on Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18312.

ETA: Yes, its happening on my HP Elitebook 840 G5 as well and it uses Intel graphics with Driver Version 24.20.100.6226 Rev.W, fully updated BIOS (Q78/1.04.00 Rev. A) and Chipset drivers.
I am a Starfleet Officer first, but an Intelligence Professional second to none. With pride in my heritage, but focused on the future. Performing the first task of an Army; To find, know and never lose the enemy. With a sense of urgency and of tenacity, professional and physical fitness. And above all: Integrity--for in truth lies victory. Always at Silent War while ready for a shooting war: The silent warrior of the Starfleet team

Original Join Date: 19 December 2010
Post edited by fadamsxiicryptic on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    fadamsxiicrypticfadamsxiicryptic Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Here's a screenshot of what I mean

K5LM8Nj.jpg
    I am a Starfleet Officer first, but an Intelligence Professional second to none. With pride in my heritage, but focused on the future. Performing the first task of an Army; To find, know and never lose the enemy. With a sense of urgency and of tenacity, professional and physical fitness. And above all: Integrity--for in truth lies victory. Always at Silent War while ready for a shooting war: The silent warrior of the Starfleet team

Original Join Date: 19 December 2010