test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Fleet Command (mobile game)

angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
Anyone here playing this? If so, or they are planning to, I have a level 6 alliance called [PIGS] Pigs in Space which you can join and hit me up in game. Or discussions about the game can be held here ✌
lFC4bt2.gif
^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
"A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
"That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou

Comments

• Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,665 Arc User
    Only mobile?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I think it's also browser based, but make no mistake: It is a mobile game. Actuslly it is 'the' mobile game, more or less a clone of all the other 'civilization building' games. You build your starbase and upgrade your ships which on higher levels takes multiple days (or premium items) to complete so it is a 'lunch break' kind of game.

Still if anyone wants to try it out look for my alliance or pass me a message.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I've tried downloading it on my mobile but apparently it's not compatible.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Like most mobile games, it made an immediate beeline for my wallet. So I made an immediate beeline for the <Delete> key. Playing "FTP" means I would always be a second class power no matter how skilled or adept I am.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »
    I've tried downloading it on my mobile but apparently it's not compatible.

So you have a flip phone? pig-2.gif
    garaks31 wrote: »
    it's to much time consuming and boring actually

If you consider it a game you start and sit in front of for an hour or so, yes it is. But it's a mobile game, meant to be opened for ten minutes whenever you have nothing else to do. And that, I think, it does rather well for the time being. But I completely understand what you mean.
    Like most mobile games, it made an immediate beeline for my wallet. So I made an immediate beeline for the <Delete> key. Playing "FTP" means I would always be a second class power no matter how skilled or adept I am.

Yes, indeed. You can literally buy double HP, damage and raid immunity with real money. But the game never tries to trick you into it, it just flat out tells you "these are prime things and they cost you". It is true, you will never be able to beat a "prime" player as a F2P and I will at some point quit playing it for sure.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    angrytarg wrote: »
    artan42 wrote: »
    I've tried downloading it on my mobile but apparently it's not compatible.

So you have a flip phone? pig-2.gif

I recently upgraded to a slide phone. Press a button on the side and the keypad cover springs down...

Nah, I have a S9 so it's not exactly an ancient phone just when loading up the game's page on Play it says it's not compatible with my device.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!