test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

M.A.C.O Phaser Battle Rifle Mk XII - does not show weapon firing using Beam Setting

I obtain this weapon from the Omega Reputation System but when I fire the Beam Setting it does show the weapon firing my guy just stands there only when I use the Sniper Shot setting do you see the weapon being fired. Please fix this issue.

Comments

• Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    What kind of character is this? FED, ST-D FED, TOS FED, ROM FED? Which maps is this happening on? I'm asking because I don't have the same issue and I want to help narrow it down.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    robzyon1#0637 robzyon1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    FED. In all ground maps I've entered.
  • Options
    robzyon1#0637 robzyon1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Again FED I use a Human. Happens in all the ground maps does not show the Beam Setting firing the weapon anywhere.
  • Options
    shadowpheonix787shadowpheonix787 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    As of 1/29/2019 this issue has not yet been resolved. The primary firing mode on the M.A.C.O. Phaser Battle Rifle Mk XII does not damage enemies, nor does it engage any firing graphical effect. It does however make borg adapt to phaser damage, and cycles the primary firing icon. My two characters experiencing this are a Federation Engineering Caitian, and a Rom-Fed Science Romulan. Both of my characters are on Xbox One. (My PC died, so I can't see it on there right now.)
    You dont need a reason to help people...
  • Options
    theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    1/31/2019: Shortly after the patch.

I just tested this on Nimbus III, Dyson Ground Battlezone, Kobali Prime, and Defera. Both with and without the full set. Seems to be working normally. Perhaps something in today's patch solved the issue.