test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heart of Targ

josephdirt#9503 josephdirt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Does anyone know where you have a chance of acquiring this in the game?
Is this a specific mission reward?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    it's usually a random drop from beating mobs. It's usually easier to pick one up from exchange.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    IIRC players with a high quality Klingon chef can replicate it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, either it's a random drop from mobs or you can replicate it with the high quality Klingon chef.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    It should also be on the exchange at least some of the time.

It's random drop from anywhere, I just discarded one on Nimbus last week.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I don't discard them if I don't want them, I sell them on the exchange.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    I don't discard them if I don't want them, I sell them on the exchange.

Personally i still prefer to drop them ASAP since it makes my inventory smell funny..
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User

I have Very Rare Klingon Chefs on most KDF and allies and it is not in the replicator menu. This is probably why it is relatively expensive (for a food item, at least) on the Exchange.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    anodynes wrote: »

I have Very Rare Klingon Chefs on most KDF and allies and it is not in the replicator menu. This is probably why it is relatively expensive (for a food item, at least) on the Exchange.

Did you try progressing on the chef chain that you get while in your ship's mess hall? It's not the quality of the doff that they mean regarding "high quality Klingon chef." It means YOU. If your cooking skills don't suck, then you can replicate it, once you work your way on the chain. Until then, the easiest way is to pay the lazy tax at the exchange.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    anodynes wrote: »

Did you try progressing on the chef chain that you get while in your ship's mess hall? It's not the quality of the doff that they mean regarding "high quality Klingon chef." It means YOU. If your cooking skills don't suck, then you can replicate it, once you work your way on the chain. Until then, the easiest way is to pay the lazy tax at the exchange.

No, it's only the DOffs that open replicator privileges. I have Master Chef on several characters, and it unlocked nothing in the replicator that wasn't already there. Just a snazzy title. In fact, I assume that that's why the OP wants to know where to get Heart of Targ, since it's the only hard to find bit of food for the Chef chain. If so, he should be warned that while you can immediately start the repeatable assignment if you don't get a crit on the initial run, there is a 72 hour wait before starting it again if you fail to crit on the repeatable assignment.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
This discussion has been closed.