test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Secrets of the Ancients cannot be completed

tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,799 Arc User
According to the mission details, I actually need to be in the instance to complete this handin:
2EB8AABF444ECB37E68AD04D89FA1C03E33DEA5C

I don't know why it didn't complete the first time I tried to hand it in, but I have been trying for 2 days now to return to this instance and the Romulan Logistics Officer is not granting the mission to allow access.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Did you check in your Journal under New Romulus for the "The Power Source" mission? Once you've done it, it will only be available to reply through there, just like any episode. It may not have worked the first time because the exit button pops up alongside Signal D'Tan, and you may have clicked that by mistake.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,799 Arc User
    Thanks for the advice.
    I finally got to clear that mission out of my log.

They really need to keep those buttons further apart to avoid problems like this.

I wonder when they made it so you have to go through replay instead of the mission giver to get it again?

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    tilarta wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice.
    I finally got to clear that mission out of my log.

They really need to keep those buttons further apart to avoid problems like this.

I wonder when they made it so you have to go through replay instead of the mission giver to get it again?

Think it was some time around AoY, when they re-arranged the mission journal to have these in it, instead of just found.

Kinda wish they hadn't; I'm really tired of having one of the contacts hail 2 or 3 of my toons every time they log in! lol (yes, I know I can turn off 'auto hail', but I like it for the rest of the missions...and declining it should not let it appear again)