test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account-wide claiming of new Jem'Hadar ships

drtassadardrtassadar Member Posts: 82 Arc User
I might be missing something here, but once you get mastery level 6 on a new Jem'Hadar Vanguard ship, you're supposed to be able to claim it for use on other characters. However, none of them can claim it from the z-store or the ship vendor.

Am I missing something here? Can someone help me figure this out? I'm trying to claim the Vanguard Warship btw. My Jem toon has full mastery on it unlocked.

Thanks for any help.
"That was not Mozart laughing, Father... that was God. That was God laughing at me, through that... through that obscene giggle."

Comments

• Options
    stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Did you look in places like the dilithium store? I don't know if it would be there but just giving another possible place to look.
  • Options
    drtassadardrtassadar Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    It says it's supposed to be able to be claimed in the ship vendor, but I checked the z-store, dil reclaim tab, event reclaim window, all that. Can't find it anywhere.
    "That was not Mozart laughing, Father... that was God. That was God laughing at me, through that... through that obscene giggle."
  • Options
    maximus64maximus64 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Same problem, here. Mastered a Jem'Hadar warship, with a KDF sided Vanguard Jem'Hadar, and can't claim the ship with other chars of the account, kdf or fed.
  • Options
    therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    if this ship is dominion faction, then you can claim it only on another dominion toon. try to check in details
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
  • Options
    "Achieving level 6 starship mastery with this vessel will allow other caracters on your account to claim it from ship vendors, to fly it from themselves". You do not need a t6 mastery, in other ships tied to a specific faction, to use them with other characters of the faction in question.
  • Options
    jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    I did manage to claim my jem carrier I had to go to c store and find it in t6 ship list and claim it. It’s not in your overflow bag. I claimed it on all factions with no issues
  • Options
    drachenhaut#3266 drachenhaut Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I claimed through the c store without any issues, you might be able to claim from the ship vendor also tho.
  • Options
    Good to know. I checked the c-store, the t6 ships section, and said the ship is available, but the "claim" button is gray, and there's a red writing saying that my character can not use that ship.
  • Options
    highcasualtyratehighcasualtyrate Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    maximus64 wrote: »
    Good to know. I checked the c-store, the t6 ships section, and said the ship is available, but the "claim" button is gray, and there's a red writing saying that my character can not use that ship.

same for me, cant claim on my fed sci even though I have completed t6 mastery and have the little unlock symbol, also tried looking at the shipyard at both esd and ds9 and the new jem vanguard ships do not even show up in the shipyard. The cardy ships are in there but not the jem vanguard ships. I hope this gets fixed soon as this was a major factor in my decision to purchase this pack. Also when I claimed the vanguard pack on my jem'hadar character he did not receive the new ev suit, although my other characters did.....:(
  • Options
    highcasualtyratehighcasualtyrate Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Correction, I did get my ev suit on my jem, but still can't unlock the new vanguard ships across my account.
  • Options
    I was able to find the cause of the problem, at least for me. My character Jem'Hadar has completed the new episodes, and this has unlocked the ship for the entire account, and access to the other FEs.
  • Options
    tantanlin#4102 tantanlin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem too.

For the people who were able to reclaim the ship on other characters, did you do the 20 hours playtime on your Jem'Hadar character? I have finished all the new episodes on mine but still unable to access on other characters.

I can see the ship as available in the C-Store but the button is greyed out. I don't even see the ship listed in the ship vendors.

On my Jem'Hadar it shows up in the C-Store and on the ship vendors, just not my other characters.
  • Options
    magitek3magitek3 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I'm also having this problem. My JH character has 20 hours /played but has not done the new episodes. My whole point in getting the mastery (carrier) was to claim it on my Fed toon and then do the new content, and it's going to be disappointing if I have to run through it with a JH character first.

EDIT: It's working now. Things I have done since the last time I couldn't claim the ship, in case it helps others:

1. Logged into my JH toon, flew around Sol a bit
    2. Went to the Ruben system, killed the first couple of ships (for xp).
    3. Logged out from inside that patrol mission, logged into my Fed toon. JH ship was available from the ESD ship vendor and the Zen store.

edit edit: I made this original post before I'd logged in for the first time today, so step 0 was "log out and not play for 12 hours". Maybe it just took awhile.
    Post edited by magitek3 on