Dominion. They've been the best so far.
  • Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Some of the Above
    It's a Jem'hadar faction not Dominion. :p
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Romulan Republic
    Up until recently it was the federation because of their gorgeous ships (ody, yorktown, hestia, regent, to name a few) and the roms in second place but with the incoming change the romulans jumped right to the top.
  • Options
    thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Up until recently it was the federation because of their gorgeous ships (ody, yorktown, hestia, regent, to name a few) and the roms in second place but with the incoming change the romulans jumped right to the top.

Yeah I think that might be what it is. The Dps potential, people see romulans as the new meta and now nothing is holding them back from achieving domination. Yeah I think there will be a lot more romulans because of that alone. But we will see what happens.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    Some of the Above
    There are only two true factions in STO: FED and KDF. All other are mini factions aligned to them. STO should make all of them full factions IMO.​​

At this stage it isn't going to happen...honestly they should just eliminate the factions all together.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Romulan Republic
    We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Thanks for typing that out so we can remember what they say..

They usually don't get past the word 'shields' before I blow them into oblivion. :smiley:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    None of the Above
    The game is incomplete without an OpFor, so the Borg Collective is my (potential) fav.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev