test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifetimers need a few things added

Wondering if lifetimers and veterans are going to get a bit more out of the benefits. Here are a few of my thoughts of what could be done. Seeing as we do not get the 500 Zen per month, how about better odds of getting better gear out of lock boxes and special promotional boxes. I personally spent both dilthium for the Phoenix promotion and Zen on keys and the latest R&D packs and got none of the top promotional items. So it sucked putting the extra money into the game and getting really nothing to show for it.

Lets talk about the Captains Table and Lifetime benefits, please re-vamp it for us! Again adding in the benefits and extras that F2Ps wouldnt get. Instead of 50% exchange selling to the vendor getting 75% of value for given items. Something else would be a discount on special duty officers of rare and above, of course bound to account. Another thing about the vendor is that he isnt carrying anything worth buying by the time a character is able to get to the benefits of a Veteran or Lifer, only MK I armor and shields, how about being able to buy MK XII or XIII items, including space and ship equipment, tech boosters, and upgrade manuals of rare and above. Giving us a daily bonus of refining dilithium or raising the amount for the additional that we get. The last thing is adding in a shipyard and officer trainer, I would bet that us lifers and vets go to other spacedocks due to to lack of services in on the Captains Table.

I dont know if the Devs think this would work out these are only ideas to be out there. There are players in my fleet that keep thinking about lifetime but they stop short because of not seeing a good enough benefit.

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Wondering if lifetimers and veterans are going to get a bit more out of the benefits. Here are a few of my thoughts of what could be done. Seeing as we do not get the 500 Zen per month

Um... we do. It just hits on the same day every month based on when you actually got your lifer sub. Which sucks for me because there is one month out of the entire year I DON'T get it because that day doesn't exist in February other than in a leap year.
    Lets talk about the Captains Table and Lifetime benefits, please re-vamp it for us! Again adding in the benefits and extras that F2Ps wouldnt get. Instead of 50% exchange selling to the vendor getting 75% of value for given items. Something else would be a discount on special duty officers of rare and above, of course bound to account. Another thing about the vendor is that he isnt carrying anything worth buying by the time a character is able to get to the benefits of a Veteran or Lifer, only MK I armor and shields, how about being able to buy MK XII or XIII items, including space and ship equipment, tech boosters, and upgrade manuals of rare and above. Giving us a daily bonus of refining dilithium or raising the amount for the additional that we get. The last thing is adding in a shipyard and officer trainer, I would bet that us lifers and vets go to other spacedocks due to to lack of services in on the Captains Table.

I'll agree that the Captain's Table needs to be looked at, as there is literally nothing there that you can't get at ESD, other than peace and quiet. Unless you turned Zone Chat off.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    c0mpc0mp Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Wondering if lifetimers and veterans are going to get a bit more out of the benefits. Here are a few of my thoughts of what could be done. Seeing as we do not get the 500 Zen per month

Um... we do. It just hits on the same day every month based on when you actually got your lifer sub. Which sucks for me because there is one month out of the entire year I DON'T get it because that day doesn't exist in February other than in a leap year.

Console players do not get the 500 Zen monthly stipend, even though the lifetime sub costs around £150. For this we get:

3 T6 Veteran Heavy Destroyers, 1 for Each Faction
    3 T5 Veteran Heavy Destroyers, 1 for Each Faction
    3 Small Crafts, 1 for Each Faction
    3 Additional Character Slots
    30 Bonus Inventory Slots as you level for each character on an account
    60 Bonus Bank Slots as you level for each character on an account
    20 Bonus Account Shared Bank Slots as you level</li>
    4 Respec Tokens Per Character as well as 1 Token per rank as you level
    3 Starship Slots Per Character
    1 Ship Upgrade Token sent via in-game Mail
    1000 Dilitihum Refinement Every 48 hours
    A special Fireworks Emote for Ships
    Faction Specific EV Suits
    Play as a Liberated Borg on Federation and Klingon Factions
    Play as a Talaxian on Federation and Klingon Factions
    Access to the Captain's Table
    Exclusive costume insignia
    Exclusive Veteran Uniform Pieces for Each Faction
    Priority Log In
    Veteran Ship Material
    Mugato Companion
    5% Skill Point and Officer Skill Point Boost Buff to player and Team
    Android Bridge Officer
    Costume Piece: (ROM) Romulan Admiral Uniform
    Costume Piece: (KDF) Shoulder Cape
    Costume Piece: (FED) Jupiter Uniform Variant
    Title: Relentless
    Title: Valiant
    Title: Dauntless
    Title: Stalwart
    Title: Redoubtable
    Title: Magnificent
    Title: Impressive
    Title: Vigilant
    Title: Guardian
    Title: Starfleet Veteran
    Title: Empire Veteran
    Title: Republic Veteran

compared to the PC version
    1x Additional Character Slot
    30x Bonus Inventory Slots (added as you level)
    60x Bonus Bank Slots (added as you level)
    20x Bonus Account Shared Bank Slots
    2x Additional Bridge Officer Slots (added as you level)
    500 ZEN each month
    Increased energy credit storage limit
    800 Dilithium Refinement every 24 hours
    1x Captain Retrain Token per rank
    Access to A Wide Variety of Rewards, including new titles, starships, Bridge Officers and more!
    Priority login
    Access to our test servers
    Play as a Liberated Borg or the Talaxian race
    Access to the Captain’s Table – a special area restricted to Lifetime Subscribers and Veterans
    And more!

On STO.gamepedia they say this about it.
    Exclusive Benefits
    Immediate access to all features of a Gold Subscription.
    Immediate access to all Veteran Rewards.
    Playable Federation, Romulan, or Klingon Liberated Borg characters.
    Playable Talaxian characters.
    Unique costume piece: Lifetime badge.
    Player title: Career Officer.
    Official forum title: Career Officer.
    On Xbox One and Playstation 4, the Lifetime Subscription is available within the C-Store for a reduced cost compared to PC. Due to console specific legalities, the 500 Zen small stipend is not offered.

I opened a ticket regarding this and the reply I got was:
    Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you'd like to check the subscription option on console.

For now, only lifetime subscription is available for console. We'll submit this as a feedback to the right department. We often pass along player suggestions to the developers for their review, but we also encourage you to post your ideas on the official game forums so you can discuss them with other members of the community. Please stay tuned to our news page for any updates.

So here I am discussing.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    [Mod Hat] Zombie thread, begone! [/Mod Hat]

qygl6.jpg
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
This discussion has been closed.