test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Possible Breen replacement Candidate for Winter? (the Cooperative)

One area that has not been explored as common ally with all Factions since Delta Expanion is the Cooperative? Sure they are Borg but not part of the collective... I see many like the non-Symmetrical Breen designs but started to think who shares this trait in common with them? Well it's not the Borg as they are very Symmetrical with Cubes, Spheres, etc...

Yet the Cooperative (which are still Borg - just not part of the Collective anymore) do have completely different non-Symmetrical patterns in their Ships. So why not have Q use his influence after watching us fight the little Snow Borg for years finally ask the Cooperative to introduce the first Borg Starship's to Winter? That could surely be a highly popular replacement for Breen as the Cooperative shares a non-Symmetrical design in all their Starships.

So we wouldn't see a Huge Cube, Smaller Sphere's, or even smaller Disc's like in various Omega STF's. The Cooperative think independently and design similarly yet different than the Breen. Perhaps that might allow 1 or 2 possible future Winter Event Ship variations as they'd work well for Miracle Worker Ships given their regenerative abilities. It done well they might even want to release a future Cooperative Lockbox Ultra Ship or Epic ship as well with different variations on this:

renegade-borg-beauty.jpg
0zxlclk.png

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    An interesting contender for next year, would start quite a few rant and doom threads (which would also be hilarious) but I would like such designs. Armada II had some interesting borg ship designs which could be used to inspire some Cooperative ships.
  • Options
    minecraftukminecraftuk Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'd honestly be happy with a T6 Plesh Brekk like they did with the Chell Grett - cover all bases. I'd even be happy with a Bleth Choas fighter so I could round off my full armoury of Breen ships.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2017
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Yeah...they ain't gonna GIVE away borg ships. Promo/lockbox/lobi...sure. But GIVE away...yeah right. They'd have to be stupid to give away such a cash cow.

Well never say never... I'm only suggesting they do exactly what they did for the Krenim! The top Krenim Annorax was the Top Lockbox prize along with one other ship from Lockbox plus various weapons and traits. Still they also released a Krenim Science Vessel one Anniversary which gave perhaps not as great a Starship Trait but still fairly decent with 50% Improved Feedback Pulse.

So you never know. I think it be great to introduce 2 to 4 Cooperative ships perhaps some based on the Ship above that Hugh was in. Perhaps 2 are exclusive to the Lockbox, perhaps 1 could be Lobi, but they might also introduce Cooperative Event Ship.

We haven't had a Cooperative Lockbox and it might actually be a highly popular lockbox if with a few Good Adapted Borg (Cooperative) technology along with many other items, traits, and gear people might highly prize. <3
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Well it likely be a serious opportunity for people to open a lot of lockboxes not just for the 1, 2, or 3 ships in the Lockbox / Lobi store but possibly many other great items. If they gave away 1 free Krenim event ship one anniversary when they released two or three more superior Krenim ships - if that Lockbox was successful, no reason a Cooperative one wouldn't.
    0zxlclk.png