test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which Bases Can Newbie Romulans Get Into?

virtualstar3virtualstar3 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I could only find one base where my new Romulan character could enter (Romulan Flotilla) and it doesn't even have an exchange. I love to work the exchange, so I'd like to see a list of bases that my Romulan can access (and please note the ones that have an exchange). Thanks.

Best Answers

• Options
    coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 9,653 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Keep doing story missions. And the flotilla has an exchange. You are not high enough level to use it when you first get there.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, the exchange opens at level 10 or 11. So just keep playing :) .
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    A Romulan can access and use every exchange that can be accessed by anyone of their chosen alignment, plus, Romulans also have an exchange at the flotilla and at New Romulus Command that can only be used by Romulans. Of course you don't choose an alignment until @ level 10, and New Rom get's "opened" around the same level, so until then the flotilla is the only one available. I've never had a need to visit the exchange with a sub level 10 toon, and after level 10 there's really no reason to ever visit the flotilla again so I couldn't begin to tell you where it is though.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    It is near d'tan in the flotilla. But the romulan one for some reason won't open right away. It's wierd. Regardless, you don't really need the exchange that early anyways.

Where is D'Tan located? It's not so much that I NEED the exchange, but I like to buy and sell stuff, to make EC's. Even before level 10.

So he is basically on the otherside of the flotilla from the transporters. Go through the ship/tailor area and keep going. The bank will be there as well. You are going to have to meet him to progress the story so not sure how you missed him.

Answers

• Options
    I scoured the entire base and couldn't find it. My Romulan is only level 8 though, so maybe it's there but doesn't glow and can't be used?? Why do Romulans get handicapped like that though? My Fed characters can go to lots of bases and have many choices of exchanges.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. That helped a lot.
  • Options
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    It is near d'tan in the flotilla. But the romulan one for some reason won't open right away. It's wierd. Regardless, you don't really need the exchange that early anyways.

Where is D'Tan located? It's not so much that I NEED the exchange, but I like to buy and sell stuff, to make EC's. Even before level 10.