test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Infinity Box Update: T6 Xindi Ships!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Two brand new T6 versions of the Xindi ships are coming to the Infinity Box on PC!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10558824

Comments

• Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Oooh. SHINY!!!

Also, do the Cross faction ships (23c dreads) go into the T6 box or the T6 Ultra Rare box?
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    I'm diggin the heavy weapon, traits and consoles for those new T6 ships!
  • Options
    grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Mongo need Phoenix Prize Packs!
  • Options
    naryan#9475 naryan Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    And a whoopsie has been made with the new T6 Xindi Carrier.
    If you only own the T6 Carrier you cannot buy the Elite Frigates from the fleet starbase (you also need to own the T5 Narcine to be able to buy them).
  • Options
    And a whoopsie has been made with the new T6 Xindi Carrier.
    If you only own the T6 Carrier you cannot buy the Elite Frigates from the fleet starbase (you also need to own the T5 Narcine to be able to buy them).

Report it as a bug so they can fix it.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    I'm really looking forward to the new Xindi content...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I'm diggin the heavy weapon, traits and consoles for those new T6 ships!

Agreed. The Briostrys trait looks very nice in my opinion.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Very nice additions to the Infinity Lock Box. Well done on the new & improved Xindi vessels too. Good luck to all that try their luck!
  • Options
    f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    The T6 Xindi carrier ... What do you think? .... Which of my Orion captains should I put it on? .... Sci? ENG? or TAC? (like everything else)

Or skip my Orion and stick it on a Romulan?
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    You would give Ming the Merciless even more weapons? What sort of heartless wretch are you? :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    You would give Ming the Merciless even more weapons? What sort of heartless wretch are you? :p

[Ming] You shall pay for your insolence - in the Arena! Guards! Throw the Hawkman to the Red Monkey Men of Mongo! [/Ming]

Seriously, I wonder if the Heavy Proton Charge counts as a torpedo, and can be used under cloak on a T'Varo. Up to now, my T'Varos' Heavy Weapon slots have gone unfilled, as there isn't a torpedo Heavy Weapon yet, and energy weapons defeat the whole point of the ship, IMHO.
  • Options
    vorwoda wrote: »

[Ming] You shall pay for your insolence - in the Arena! Guards! Throw the Hawkman to the Red Monkey Men of Mongo! [/Ming]

Seriously, I wonder if the Heavy Proton Charge counts as a torpedo, and can be used under cloak on a T'Varo. Up to now, my T'Varos' Heavy Weapon slots have gone unfilled, as there isn't a torpedo Heavy Weapon yet, and energy weapons defeat the whole point of the ship, IMHO.

Yes there is. The Miradorn has Dual Warhead Launchers as a heavy weapon.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Ya the miradorn ship has a torpedo heavy weapon, its the beast heavy weapon in the game too, and the ships are cheap.

Better tan a rail gun??, that's also kinetic..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Ya the miradorn ship has a torpedo heavy weapon, its the beast heavy weapon in the game too, and the ships are cheap.

Kinetic is a damage type, projectile is a weapon type. the T'Varo allows the use of projectile weapons under cloak, not kinetic damage of any kind. B)
  • Options
    qjunior wrote: »
    gaevsman wrote: »

Kinetic is a damage type, projectile is a weapon type. the T'Varo allows the use of projectile weapons under cloak, not kinetic damage of any kind. B)

...which is why you can fire a plasma torp under cloak, but not the kinetic cutting beam.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I see, sad, actually the rail gun could be a great upgrade to the t'varo
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    And I just got the old Xindi Carrier this last weekend :'(
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »
    *an hour or so later*
    Ming: Yes, this has been splendid entertainment! I will now go and gloat in my quarters alone, before taking a shower and waiting to be ambushed by assassins.

hehe...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg