test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not getting Mirror Event marks or reputation token rewards

gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
Hi!, yesterday i was playing Mirror Event, with my Aves Dyson Destroyer, teamed with my son, he attacked and i closed every rift i could, closing almost 36, and attacking in the final part, but i didnt got the rewards, no AFK penalty, neither event cooldown, it was odd, has this happen to anyone else?
The forces of darkness are upon us!

Comments

• Options
    postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Not on that level but had the expected reward simply not popup at the end of a number of runs. The bord red alerts can be quick daily to get a choice of marks, much quicker than doing rep levels.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I've one character where the MI token went into the overflow bag and because the bag is buggy and refuses to open most of the time every subsequent mark has also been eaten by it.

The token is auto awarded when you choose which type of mark you want for the first attempt each day so the only reason I can think of is you were within the 20 hour cooldown from the day before. But you said the cooldown was fine so not sure what the issue would be.
  • Options
    Yup, thats why i was asking, it didnt pop up the window for selecting marks, so didnt get the token, it was odd, i just want to know if more people had this problem, i had to repeat the event after 30m and i got my reward, thats why it was odd :smile:
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    If you have trouble claiming from the Overflow Bag, you can type /lootcancel in the dialog box and hit <ENTER>, then try opening your Overflow Bag. It should then open and allow you to claim whatever is in there as long as you have room.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    If you have trouble claiming from the Overflow Bag, you can type /lootcancel in the dialog box and hit <ENTER>, then try opening your Overflow Bag. It should then open and allow you to claim whatever is in there as long as you have room.

Sorry for the lack of update, your post actually helped a lot, not on my main with this problem, but on others.. thanks!