test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Console] Of Signs and Portents Week 3 Rewards!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Console Captains can earn new rewards each week, just by playing the Featured Episode, "Of Signs and Portents!"

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10479903

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Why are we 'bragging' about the 4-piece set bonus when it's unavailable due to console players getting a different anniversary ship than we PC players got?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    dbumblebee#5000 dbumblebee Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    So the last line of this article say you'll tell us what the fourth week rewards will be, and on that day you just stopped running it as a featured mission. I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I had to look through the pc news to find what they got on week four and it was the traits that were already a part of the rewards on the console each week. Just another copy and paste with this article from PC to console with no attention to making it correct for the console users. Sigh :(
  • Options
    necro5791#1263 necro5791 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Are console players even going to have an option to get the Lukari ship with the fourth piece of the set, or is this just like the Ferengi set, (which was worst since I wasted lobi crystals on getting the set pieces only to learn that us console players have no option to gain a ferengi starship, which is required to make use of the set)? They should hire an oversight staff to double check things before they copy over.
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Patience is a virtue, lol. They will make it over, the question is how long is it going to take? Lol
  • Options
    ozzman#9146 ozzman Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I agree most pieces of any engine sets are not on xbox1 cause im missing at least 4 to 5 warp cores
  • Options
    ozzman#9146 ozzman Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Nor can any pne get them cause that's pretty stupid to have the first three and not the main one anyone needs