test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Should they add polearm skins?

trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
Giving the fact that they can use the Lipra moves for it. I'd like to have the ChonnaQ or Haf'leth skins for this.

1lih21.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
Mm5NeXy.gif

Should they add polearm skins? 12 votes

Yes
83%
nightkenkjwashingtonrattler2thay8472theanothernameioneontheraven2378trennancoolbatmantm706 10 votes
No
16%
spacehermitvaloreah 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    Yes
    Not just Klingon polearms. They should also give us that Jem'Hadar polearm. If the weapon already exists with NPCs using it, we should be able to have it.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Yes
    Not just Klingon polearms. They should also give us that Jem'Hadar polearm. If the weapon already exists with NPCs using it, we should be able to have it.

I had forgotten about the Jem'Hadar skins. Which is just a reskinned lipra.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Yes
    Not my thing, and I generally don't care, but who am I to deny someone's fun.
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    Yes
    Sure, some of these would be a greater choice for my Minbari boff than the Lirpa :p
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Yes
    I'm missing an axe type weapon on my main
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius