test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Assimilation of the Innocent Bug (Xbox One)

In attempt to aid a friend of my who is new to the game, and was unaware he had not completed the tutorial mission. I tried to assist him with a mission that I am having an issue with the mission is "Assimilation of the Innocent". I am playing a level 60, Human, Starfleet, Tactical Officer. When I get to the part of the mission where you meet Kolez and the Mayor he is with, your objective is to "Retrieve Supplies" from the crates next to them. No matter how many times I try, I get no supplies and the game updates me to "Equip Kit' which I don't have, because the crates will not yield them and because I already kits. I have attempted to put all kit modules in my bank as well as my kit frame and other level 60 equipment, but this has not corrected the issue. I can not drop the mission. Also anytime I am traveling in the Beta Quadrant I am auto-transwarped within proximity of this mission at the S.S. Break Even. All my progress in-game is being held up by this one mission, I cannot go to the Fleet Starbase because of the proximity to the Vega System. I can not fly away only transwarp to missions. I have tried to re-log, switch between characters, log out and shutdown the game, unplugged my console, reset my router/modem, even flipped the breakers to my house. None of these were successful. I would prefer the mission be cleared from my mission journal, but it is not allowing me to do so. I submitted a ticket and I was told to post here on the forums. I hope this bug can be resolved promptly. Please help, thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
LeyKonNar

Comments

• Options
    leykonnarleykonnar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This bug is still an issue and greatly hindering my gameplay.
  • Options
    leykonnarleykonnar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This is still bugged, seems like an easy fix. Can't a GM just remove the mission from my Active Missions since the game will not allow me to do it?
  • Options
    fauxrestfauxrest Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Just encountered this problem myself... This really needs to get fixed. Same issue... get to the willa post part, and can't "retrieve supplies" to get my "kit"... can't equip anything. Stuck transwarping anytime i try to get anything done in beta quadrant. Literally the exact same issue as OP. Would appreciate it if I could have this removed from my log.

**edit** Character experiencing this issue is Koldra@DragonsBlade81 Lvl 60 Federation on Xbox One
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    [Mod Hat] Thread moved, was put in the PC section by mistake. [/Mod Hat]
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    This is still an issue, and I'm still awaiting some sort of update/fix on this.
  • Options
    *bump* still waiting on some type of response
  • Options
    aodhan#2460 aodhan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    There are 3 more of us in my fleet you can add to your list, i posted a similar message here, saying it can't be completed, can't be dropped, only escape via transwarp etc
    The response was "have you tried dropping it?" And "you shouldn't be able to play that message"
    -.- yes, we tried, and yes we know

For those doing the omega atm, to get sol to fleet star base, fly across to new rom, down to qonos, across to fleet starbase/k7/drozana

This has stopped me doing tour the galaxy

Luckily I've a kdf and kdf-rom to play, but it's hard trying to help new fleet members in missions when we've been given, ban/restraining order from a few sectors
  • Options
    So glad that after 15 months, there has been no response to the original post about a fix, or any kind of Dev response whatsoever.
  • Options
    almost 2 months from my original comment about this being present on XB1 and still nothing... customer service of the year.
  • Options
    Just another friendly bump, in the pointless hope that this gets looked at before the next update. I'm honestly getting tired of having this mission in my journal having to constantly hide primary... it has been 4 months for me, and I'm sure considerably longer for the OP seeing as they've been possibly sitting on this for 18 months.
  • Options
    melange#3807 melange Member Posts: 28 Cryptic Developer
    I just found out about this issue today. I'll try to get a fix figured out within the next couple days so it can go out asap. Sorry about the inconvenience.
  • Options
    Thank you for the reply... I believe this issue would occur with any of the "tutorial" missions, if someone who completed them tries to help a new player, as they wouldn't be droppable. Apologies for any hostility borne from frustration.
  • Options
    katapostrophekatapostrophe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I too have this same issue. Please, any fix or workaround would be awesome.