What the world needs now,
Is more Nanov,
It's the only thing,
that there's just too little of!
What the world needs now,
Is sweet nanov,
No not just for some,
But for everyone!

Fellow STOics, today I would like to announce my campaign to make 2016 the year of nanov! Nanovs are the most supreme being in all of the world of star trek due to their superb purple hue and their ever so adorable tentacles (with the added environmental benefits of them eating radiation!). Unfortunately, not everyone has a nanov. So please, join me in voicing your support for Nanov as the STO pet of 2016 and make nanov accessible to EVERYONE!
#nanov2016 #votenanov2016 #nanovforthepeople
Tex@luckyyahoo, U.S.S. Rocinante
STO fauna enthusiast/Joker extraordinaire
Vote Nanov!

Comments

• Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    I dont want it for everyone. I want to be special.

-1 for this.

But i would love a founder's day event. It has to be April 5th though, the day Zefram made his warp flight.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Mr. Burt Bacharach would be so very proud.
    Yeah, baby, yeah!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    I love Nanovs. I love Nanovs and Nanovs love me. I'm always popular with the Nanovs. I know so many great Nanovs that it'll make your head spin. I like winners. Nanovs are winners. You know who doesn't win anymore? Things that aren't Nanovs. I want to see more winners. I want to see more Nanovs. Because Nanovs are winners.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    As a member of the "Spot, 2016" campaign, may I remind you that when your "fancy" nanov curls up in a ball and hides all it's tentacles, it resembles a large, hairless Tribble?

Tribbles had their day! Meow means Win! Remember the Independence of the Cat Party! Vote Spot this 2016!

This message paid for in meow mix. We're not sure if Spot approves this message or not, he just glances up from grooming his paw every time we go meow, then promptly goes back to his paw when he realizes we're not cats.
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Pink.

Tentacle.

Monster.

You all know where this is going. I wouldn't be here if I didn't.
  • Options
    captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Real aliens, even if just animals, are one of the many things STO needs, question is should they be just something dull like that dog with the horn, or actually alien like on some art sites?
  • Options
    shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    Well I am glad to see someone else is fighting the good fight for the Nanov's! +1 from me !!!
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Darmok and Jalad 2016
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    I vote for MORE COWBELL!!
  • Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Nanov combat pet when, make it passed gas rad damage and we got a winner.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    latest?cb=20121115000118
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    Darmok and Jalad 2016
    Nanov with his tentacles spread.
  • Options
    aten66aten66 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Good, as long as it isn't the Old One or his pal Loki...

(Honestly feel this should be in Ten Forward....)
  • Options
    ioneonioneon Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    aten66 wrote: »

(Honestly feel this should be in Ten Forward....)

No, it belongs here. OP was (colorfully and creatively) asking for them to re-release the nanov pet that was available to Romulan players a couple of years ago for a limited time.

I support this btw. I deleted my old Rommy to remake her as a different class... not realizing till it was too late that I had no way to get back my little best friend. My poor nanov that I took everywhere. :(

• Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Nanovs are indeed winners. They don't have a ridiculous hairstyle. They don't have to explain a private email server. They wer supporters of both Leave and remain. Nanovs don't bring flares or hooliganism to football matches.

Nanovs for ALL TIME! They're not just for 2016 anymore!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.