test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Commando Specialty

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited June 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Juggernaut Armour Plating II (+20% HP) not working for my FED ENG?

The problem is with Taylor my main FED ENG?

With Full Iconian 3 piece set he has 1239 HP prior to enabling Commando with Command as the secondary specialty; yet whe he enables Commando as 2nd which is fully unlocked, shield go from 519 to 595 with the +20% HP for shields above the other traits.

Taylor my ENG Health is 1239 prior to slotting commando only increases by 29 to 1268 which by no means represents a 20% boost; and I realize this is calculated based on the original value based on ground skills and is not commulative of other traits.

Yet comparatively if my total health was 100 a 20% boost would represent 20. At level 60 my base health is considerabley more than 100. Still Taylor only increases 29 HP and Oliver my Fed SCI officer who has same ground skills & armour increases his HP to 1353 from 1239?

Although JUST NOW I deselected Commando on Oliver & put 2nd as Command then returned it to Commando and Oliver is now only seeing a 29 HP boost from Commando as well?

:'(

0zxlclk.png

Comments

• Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    Cryptic math strikes again. I really wish we could just use plain math to describe boosts.
    T93uSC8.jpg