test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Was there any ever doubt that the Devs only cared about the Federation?

lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
If you were on doubt then you're in luck! It will now be more obvious than ever...it's like they had a brainstorm as to how they could pull it off...and winner was *Hey! Lets make a whole new faction...but lets make it the second Starfleet bases faction!"

Comments

• Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    *yawns...*
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    4039349-9288644191-inb4l.gif
  • Options
    rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    Oh god it's the return of the "devs only care about the feds!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!!!" thread. Every man for themselves, run away!

(Also, on a side note, I agree when it comes to C-store content and the Romulan fraction, but the rest is kinda BS, so... run away from the oldy thread!!!!)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    giphy.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    STO = FEDERATION GAME

What is so hard about understanding that?
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »
    STO = FEDERATION GAME

What is so hard about understanding that?

the part where it is supposed to be a multi faction one... really if cryptic just wants to make a fed only game they should just close sto and do that.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Sorry folks. We all know how this would've ended up.
    Rememeber, only you (we) can prevent the forum flames.
    /Closed
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.