test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ground weapons disappearing visually.

gijsjangijsjan Member Posts: 17 Arc User
After S11.5, each time i use a skill (doesnt matter which one) my weapon (again, doesnt matter which one) disappear from the hands of my toon. The weapon itself doesnt get unslotted. Just disappearing like its holstered but you dont see it holstered. Tried on all ground maps including the social zones and it happens in all maps.

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    In other words what you're saying is that the weapon is actually still there and you could fire it, but visually it appears as though it's disappeared? Can you get a few screenshots of this if you don't mind and send them to me?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    kojekoje Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    I've noticed this happening to my Boffs during ground missions also.
  • Options
    conradhauserconradhauser Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    this happens to me too
    plus it is holstered when invisible so sometimes when I attack a target my toon doesn't until I unholster my weapon
  • Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    I reported this bug about a week ago after someone told me about it.

Holodeck ticket 3,965,461: Activating ground abilities hides weapon
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Just so I'll have it for the bug report, can one of you get me a screenshot and post into this thread? I believe you guys that something is happening, I just haven't had luck with getting the weapons to disappear for my toons.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Also see this as well as the BOFFs not helping in ground combat at all.
  • Options
    wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    I posted one on the graphics support page a couple of weeks ago, here's the screenshot for your bug report
    dvhher.gif
    Rj6YZR.gif
    @Wisecasper
    Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada