test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not sure if this is a new issue, or a new bug, or just oversight.

asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
I was on my engineer an using my Tier six Gal-x an could notice it's turn rate just being off for some reason compared to prior to the patch that let us use the Molecular cohesion console on the Gal-X. As i went over my consoles i found that the cloak's set had changed atleast what was part of the set changed, since prior to the update/patch the supplemental sub-system console was part of the set yet now it was not witht he set still being shown on the cloak with no other item listed. Also the set-text on the sub-system console had the set-text removed from the suplimental sub-system console, which could imply it was done on purpose. Just hoping to put this out there and make sure nothing was overlooked.

Afew suggestions for what to do with this are as fallows. If it were to be placed back on to the cloak's console-set an than let the sub-system console be used on the defiant, with maybe in the release of a tier six defiant give a new item that might allow the use of the cloak as a battle-cloak (as many would like to see). Of course you could also put the sub-system console onto the galaxy set giving it a four piece bonus, while also letting the non-dreadnaught galaxy access to the sub-system console, and giving the set a four piece bonus of that set something that would buff one aspect of the ship using it (such as the phaser-lance for the dreadnaught allowing it to toggle between the multi-target an single-target modes regardless of being seperated or not.).