test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transition freezing

vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
i finished Kobali ground and took a break. the launcher patched around 1200 mb, I'm guessing S11 prepatch. since then, every time i transition from orbit to delta quadrant the game freezes. on reboot the game verified all files but it is still doing it
Spock.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    Could you please add your report and any relevant information you have to this? I think you and I are describing the same problem:

forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1205674/map-transition-whitescreen-freeze-crash

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    merc3merc3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sorry I know it's the wrong place but a "new user" cant make a new thread right away.....kind of similar problem. I came back to the game after taking a break for a while and made a new character because I had deleted my old ones before I left, after creating my character I chose to go through the tutorial to get a refresher on the game. The first video with "Spock" narrating played and at the end the screen froze with the star trek website and did not do anything after that. I have tried cutting the video short / skipping it and still get the same frozen screen. I am unable to move passed this first video no matter how long I wait or how many times I try. Any solution to this problem would be appreciated.