roll play here..

1000 space marines jumped back too...

kill 10000 chaos marines..

off those 100 would be wolves..

which chapter would join ?

Comments

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Blood Angels most likely, they are the sons of Sanguinius who lost his life at the hands of Horus
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
      I vote Blood Ravens. The opportunity to steal anything that ain't nailed down is too good to miss.
      "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    • Options
      catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
      edited September 2015
      Blood Angels most likely, they are the sons of Sanguinius who lost his life at the hands of Horus
      c_1163059250694_Reaction_Cat_Marine.jpeg
      =3 dont u mean Morris?
    • Options
      starswordc wrote: »
      I vote Blood Ravens. The opportunity to steal anything that ain't nailed down is too good to miss.

They'd fight chaos just to prove their loyalty after the Aurelian sub sector fighting and their former chapter master being an agent of Khorne
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options
        angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
        A chapter or second founding legions' strength of loyalists against ten second founding chapter strengths of chaos marines would be a massacre no loyalist space marine would return from. Just to get that out of the way pig-2.gif

And I vote for bringing the Inquisition in and let the Adeptus Sororitas handle the task. Because if you want to get something done... pig-2.gif​​
        lFC4bt2.gif
        ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
        "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
        "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
        "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
      • Options
        angrytarg wrote: »
        A chapter or second founding legions' strength of loyalists against ten second founding chapter strengths of chaos marines would be a massacre no loyalist space marine would return from. Just to get that out of the way pig-2.gif

And I vote for bringing the Inquisition in and let the Adeptus Sororitas handle the task. Because if you want to get something done... pig-2.gif​​

You'd need black Templars and Grey Knights at least if you are dealing with chaos incursions
        NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          You'd need black Templars and Grey Knights at least if you are dealing with chaos incursions

The OP didn't say anything about manifested demons, only space marines pig-39.gif​​
          lFC4bt2.gif
          ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
          "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
          "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
          "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
        • Options

The OP didn't say anything about manifested demons, only space marines pig-39.gif​​

do possessed marines count in that equation, they are marines but in a more daemonic form
          NMXb2ph.png
          • Options
            do possessed marines count in that equation, they are marines but in a more daemonic form

I don't know, I'm not the OP pig-4.gif

When someone only says "Chaos Space Marines" I'm basically assuming traitor marines like Iron Warriors with only minor chaotic influence.​​
            lFC4bt2.gif
          • Options

I don't know, I'm not the OP pig-4.gif

When someone only says "Chaos Space Marines" I'm basically assuming traitor marines like Iron Warriors with only minor chaotic influence.​​

Word Bearers, World Eater and Black Legion, those traitor legions, against loyalist marine chapters it's a fairly even fight
            NMXb2ph.png
            • Options
              torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
              forget not that the space wolves destroyed 3 legions... and have a thing regarding the warp and demons.. that why their rune priests use the elements of the planet..

not the warp like magnus did.
            • Options
              rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
              If I had to choose... I'd probably go with either Ultramarines (Because of blue armor) or Blood Ravens (thanks to playing Dawn of War).
              db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
              I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
              The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)