Options

Bad TRIBBLE girls

torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Ten Forward
Aliens

Bad TRIBBLE girls 16 votes

Ripley
87%
thetaninestuart1965mustrumridcully0smokeybacon90anjc#8825elric071chrisedallen89warmaker001brattler2derrico1deaftravis05centersolacecaptainchaos66bioixi 14 votes
Vasquas
12%
torgaddon101patrickngo 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    I pick a third option: FemShep.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    Ripley
    Ripley Lived..... morbid but true.
    Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Ripley
    starswordc wrote: »
    I pick a third option: FemShep.

lol I'd pick FemShep as well. Mine was full on Paragon and still badass enough to wipe the floor with the Reapers.

Kinda disturbing how close the default ME3 FemShep was to my custom from ME1. Granted the default Femshep was a bit rounder in the face (Which is not an issue she still looked awesome) and had a different hairstyle... but dang... it was close!

But I'd have to go with Ripley. She faced the Xenomorphs 3 times at least, 4 if you count Ripley 8 from Resurrection. Also... she frickin' pwned a QUEEN in a LOADER!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    But I'd have to go with Ripley. She faced the Xenomorphs 3 times at least, 4 if you count Ripley 8 from Resurrection. Also... she frickin' pwned a QUEEN in a LOADER!

Mordin Solus pwned a krogan with a pitchfork. Mordin wins.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    Ripley
    Mordin doesn't count. We're talking badass females. Sorry Mordin dude... you're a guy, and thus disqualified.

TALI on the other hand... <3
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Mordin doesn't count. We're talking badass females. Sorry Mordin dude... you're a guy, and thus disqualified.

Fine. FemShep killed a Reaper with a handgun. (Paragade Infiltrator)
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    Ripley
    See my avatar.

Satele Shan from SWTOR is quite cool too.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    Ripley
    starswordc wrote: »

Fine. FemShep killed a Reaper with a handgun. (Paragade Infiltrator)

Huh... mine was a Paragon Soldier, but its been a while since I played.
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    Ripley. They're still mopping up whats left of Vasquez, and Gorman from the HVAC system. :p
  • Options
    Ripley
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    Ripley. They're still mopping up whats left of Vasquez, and Gorman from the HVAC system. :p

What is there to mop up? The colony got nuked by the Atmo Processor going kaboom.
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    cptjhunter wrote: »

What is there to mop up? The colony got nuked by the Atmo Processor going kaboom.

Shattered DNA fragments. ;)
  • Options
    autumnwind34autumnwind34 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    What about Selene from Underworld or Alice from Resident Evil
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Yeah, Selene vs Xenomorphs would be interesting. She's a lot faster and stronger than a human.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    SARAH CONNOR
    (Terminator-2 version)

with Beatrix Kiddo coming in a very close second.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Well if you want Terminators; Cameron:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA99GfBBSZM
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    highlord83highlord83 Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I choose option 3.x, Lt. Miranda Nero from Space Marine.

A Second Lt that gets command dropped on her in the middle of an Ork WAAAGH after everyone higher ranked get splattered, holds together the last organized resistance for weeks, launches a counterattack to screen the arrival of Ultramarines on the ground, then links up and fights alongside said supersoldiers against mind-TRIBBLE abominations from the darkest depths of nightmares. Then rounds it out by effectively calling out both a power-hungry marine looking for a battlefield promotion and a farking Inquisitor, and gets away with it.

And all without a single romance subplot to be found.
    "So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again."
    -Dedication plaque of the Federation Starship U.S.S. Merkava
  • Options
    Ripley
    Can I put in a vote for

latest?cb=20140819231835

Samus Aran?
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    Can I put in a vote for

latest?cb=20140819231835

Samus Aran?

i agree, she held her own against master chief in haloid
  • Options
    Ripley
    Well... she's also the best Bounty Hunter ever, and can't exactly be disarmed unless you take her armor, but even then she's generally got a stun pistol and Chozo CQC training.