test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How long does it take for mission rewards to kick in?

shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
Twice, recently, I've completed a mission, chosen some fancy reward (because it was the FE, or I was doing it for the first time on that toon), and waited to receive it... and waited....

OK, says I to myself, this sometimes happens; you need to prod the game into motion by changing maps or something. So I change maps, and the mission reward still doesn't show up... I change maps again... and, after a couple more map changes, I decide something's gone seriously wrong, and file a bug report.

And then, next time I look - maybe only a couple of minutes later - there the reward is.

Now, possibly someone is being very quick off the mark responding to those reports, but it seems more likely that it's taking longer than I expect - or more map changes than I expect - for the rewards to show up. So, my question is, I guess, how long does it take? When, exactly, should I go from "this is taking a while" to "this is not going to happen, time to report it"? Does anybody have some ballpark numbers, either for time or for map transitions?
8b6YIel.png?1

Comments

• Options
    arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    i usually get them instantly. it's probably server lag on cryptic's side.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • Options
    kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    The answer you are looking for is LAG.