test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Know what would help ship sales? Ship slot sales.

captainkroncaptainkron Member Posts: 123 Arc User
I keep looking for ships to delete, but with all the T6 ships (mostly on Fed side, sorry KDF), Mega bundles, not to mention Winter and Summer Event ships plus Fleet ships, and Lockbox ships that are in game (If you are a ship collector) find it hard to part with many of these. I can only image what the ppl that have been in game since day one have to face. I know its virtual and will not last forever, but still the time and effort or money ppl invest is real. I also know that a post such as this pops every so often, sorry Internet/Forum Police. LOL

I was looking at buying the newest mega bundle, so I went thru my 25 toons to see what ships I can release. Of course all mirror ships that are 9 consoles are first to get the axe. Then any C-store ships that I did not buy upgrade tokens for which was mostly 3 pack non-tac variants. If I had the Fleet T5-U version of course deleted the T5-U. On KDF side I will not delete my 200K FC 9 console ships of which there are a few. Got those cause really?? most KDF fleet ships 4-5 modules each no C-store variant?

Sorry I will not deleted my new T5-U Trash Can One with Theta console of which I release as I dock at ESD. Dumping my sewage at ESD is worth the 300k EC I payed. Really Cryptic miss judged the popularity of this Garbage Barge or maybe cause its cost is so low?

Back on topic, I need more ship slots and "will" pay for them, but not at full price. Or will I? Let us see who blinks first me or "Da Man". :rolleyes:
CibJ7qu.jpg?1
Post edited by captainkron on

Comments

• Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So ship slots do not fall under service sales? I never paid attention to that. I am now in the same boat with my recent Phantom purchase.

I do agree with your comments regarding the garbage ship, they missed the Mark.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?