test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Time to increase the stack size on lockboxes?

shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
There are nearly a dozen different kinds, and they drop very often, so a lot of my inventory slots get taken up with them. Partly, this is a character flaw of mine - I don't like throwing stuff out if it might be useful.

But I'm not obsessive about it. Now, you (Cryptic) might think, "aha! If his inventory is filling up with lockboxes, then he will end up buying more inventory and bank slots to keep them, or more master keys to open them, and either way it's money for us!"

But I'm not, am I? If the lockboxes start getting in my way, I'm just going to trash them. I'm not that stupid. This makes "cleaning out the lockboxes" just one more of those petty book-keeping chores that are no fun, and I want as little not-fun stuff in the game as I can possibly get away with.

Seriously, the darn things drop like leaves in autumn, they need a stacking size bigger than 20. Raising it to 50 would be an improvement, but these days 250 is more like it. (They'll still be taking up a whole bunch of inventory space, because of all the different kinds.) Make our lives a little easier, please, let us have neater stacks of unused lockboxes....
8b6YIel.png?1
Post edited by shevet on

Comments

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I could support this - I think I've got some characters who have ten or twelve 20-stacks of lockboxes from whatever time they were my main character taking up space in their character banks.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Yes, I know this thread is dated but this really should be looked into. Neverwinter lockboxes have a stack size of 999 why can't Star Trek Online?
    Post edited by baucoin on
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    Never thought a thread of mine would be important enough to get necro'ed (@baddmoonrizin)

To be fair, Cryptic sort of addressed this issue by bringing out the Infinity boxes, which at least are all the same kind, and are gradually displacing all the different ones in people's inventories....
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Eh....Infinity boxes are stacking to the roof in my inventory, now, too.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin