test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bonus XP event & Patrol missions

nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
During the event, content that provides skill points and expertise will reward a 100% (2x) Bonus above normal amounts – this bonus will be available for all content that rewards skill points and expertise.

Now.. according to this official announcement of STO i could finally lvl60 up one of my alt(s)s but wait for it.. ! *tudumtsssss*

\o/ \o/ \o/ - - -> Patrol missions are giving the same XP "reward" as before <- - - \o/ \o/ \o/

>argala_online.jpg
>5k xp

does this mean *all content* aint that much *all* at all ?

p.s.: the 30 min cd is nicely well played btw, when one would think theres no way to go deeper we are once again proved wrong *picard faceapalm*
Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
Post edited by nitefiuu on

Comments

• Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    They also reduced the amount of XP you get from the Delta patrols.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i dont understand.

i tough the point of announcing a bonus xp event is for getting bonus xp

i mean most of the players have been successfully wiped out by DR standalone but.. this? i "fear" theres little next to none point left starting up sto these days

bonus xp event was the last "handrail" for those who spent on more character slots to play on/with
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    I sympathise with you, my alts are dying more and more each day. But they don't care about whether we're having fun, so long as their metrics tie in with what they think they should be.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    hawkrunnerhawkrunner Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's the same xp reward because the xp reward was cut in half. After the XP weekend is over, the reward will adjust accordingly, that is to say, it will drop.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hawkrunner wrote: »
    It's the same xp reward because the xp reward was cut in half. After the XP weekend is over, the reward will adjust accordingly, that is to say, it will drop.

This.

It's not like people were screaming about this nerf from the rooftops for a week or so....oh wait...we did.:rolleyes: