test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gravity Well 3 Cooldown Changed

battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Previously, when fully trained, the cooldown was 45 seconds. It is now 60 seconds.
Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
Post edited by battykoda0 on

Comments

• Options
    huntorhuntor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ninja nerf?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    battykoda0 wrote: »
    Previously, when fully trained, the cooldown was 45 seconds. It is now 60 seconds.

45s is the shared cd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • Options
    rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I noticed the same issue. Per wiki it should be a 40 sec cooldown.
    [img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    eurialo wrote: »
    45s is the shared cd.

There is that too. I only run one copy. There's no sense running two. I do believe the other poster was right and it is 40, not 45. Or was. Now it is 60. That's a huge change if it is intended. If it is not, it's still a huge change but hopefully to be fixed soon.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    One of the side-effects of folks not updating STOwiki as much is that some of the older information persists.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Ability:_Gravity_Well

Last edited Sep 6th, 2014.

The trained CD for GW was 60s.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    One of the side-effects of folks not updating STOwiki as much is that some of the older information persists.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Ability:_Gravity_Well

Last edited Sep 6th, 2014.

The trained CD for GW was 60s.

It has been much lower than that for a long while unless my doffs for deflector cooldowns are 100% broken and I am misinterpreting what I am seeing. I have not run two copies for a very long time because the global cooldown finished the same time the first copy finished. A poster above said 40 seconds but I am certain I have been running 45 seconds for a good long while on the cooldown. Which would make sense, the doffs would not shorten the global I suppose.

In any case, something is broken.
  • Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    battykoda0 wrote: »
    It has been much lower than that for a long while unless my doffs for deflector cooldowns are 100% broken and I am misinterpreting what I am seeing. I have not run two copies for a very long time because the global cooldown finished the same time the first copy finished. A poster above said 40 seconds but I am certain I have been running 45 seconds for a good long while on the cooldown. Which would make sense, the doffs would not shorten the global I suppose.

In any case, something is broken.

It's been the case as long as I've been playing that it's cooldown is 60 seconds and it's global is 40 seconds.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It's been the case as long as I've been playing that it's cooldown is 60 seconds and it's global is 40 seconds.

It is the doffs not proc'ing. I swapped ships, undid the doffs, swapped back, redid the doffs. It's back to where it was.