test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

C-Store Charging Me For Items I Should Own

jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
I am a lifetime subscriber since the open beta and purchased a retail collector's edition of the game at launch. The collector's edtion of STO comes with the TNG uniforms. For some reason, it now tells me I must buy the commbadge when trying to use it on a uniform in the tailor. :(

Ticket ID: 1,447,010

Edit: Just realized this also applies to the ENT boots. A friend of mine gave me a code for the uniform since he wasn't interested in the ENT uniform. When I celect the free costume pack that says they are included in, it tries to charge me 1,315 ZEN.

Edit 2: Deselecting "Show Unowned Parts" removes the Enterprise uniform from my list. Enabling "Show Unowned Parts" though allows me to select the costume parts with the exception of the boots when I selected 22nd Century Uniform Pack (Free). The boots show this option too but it doesn't allow me to use them without trying to charge me the ZEN for the full 1,315 ZEN for the bundle.

Edit 3: The Enterprise Badge also tries to charge me 1,315 ZEN for its use when selecting the 22nd Century Uniform Pack (Free).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tiekosoratiekosora Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Try saving the costume, then loading it onto the character again, and THEN buying. Works for me every time on parts that I own from other packs that I do not.
    18EOWbV.jpg

They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    tiekosora wrote: »
    Try saving the costume, then loading it onto the character again, and THEN buying. Works for me every time on parts that I own from other packs that I do not.

That doesn't work for me! If I load the uniform, it resets the parts to the Antares.
  • Options
    areikou#8990 areikou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have this bug too, the only way around it is to select everything you want, when it tells you that you have to buy something, click cancel and keep going as normal. If you try to purchase the changes to the uniform and it still gives the error, click cancel and try again. I get this all of the time with the ENT uniform and this is how I get around it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
    is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.