test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star bases

captzabjudahcaptzabjudah Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Federation Discussion
Howdy peep's,
Trying to understand this, I have my doff and civil running mission just about every day and I'm collecting all this stuff in my ques, so this mean that I have to find a group or make a group to start a Star base with the material that I earn in the ques also once the Star base I join or create is up and running with its first tier I can drop off civil and doff on the base to help build it up. If this is right please let me know if I'm on the right track here of understanding it, so that I can find myself a good team to join with all my materials.

Zab Judah
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by captzabjudah on

Comments

• Options
    trev06trev06 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You are correct. You either have to start a fleet with five people or join an existing. Then you can donate things and get fleet credits.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yup, I do hope you find yourself a good fleet, you seem like a great person to have. :D
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    captzabjudahcaptzabjudah Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Yup, I do hope you find yourself a good fleet, you seem like a great person to have. :D

What team are you on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sinsofanempiresinsofanempire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Howdy peep's,
    Trying to understand this, I have my doff and civil running mission just about every day and I'm collecting all this stuff in my ques, so this mean that I have to find a group or make a group to start a Star base with the material that I earn in the ques also once the Star base I join or create is up and running with its first tier I can drop off civil and doff on the base to help build it up. If this is right please let me know if I'm on the right track here of understanding it, so that I can find myself a good team to join with all my materials.

Zab Judah

Yeah, just join a fleet, and you'll see what you can add to each project.

President of Alpha Solaris, a Federation fleet.

I used to be Sinsofasolarempire
  • Options
    kylesal24kylesal24 Member Posts: 312
    edited August 2012
    If you are not able to start a fleet there are hundreds of them out there. If you go under the friends tab on the mini-map, then press the find fleet tab, it will show you all the fleets in that area.
    Kyle
    Delta Fleet Command
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What team are you on?

I don't want you to feel obligated of course. I was complimenting you on getting so ready with lots of stuff before you joined a fleet.

Anyways, what kind of fleet are you wanting to join? A small one, medium-sized one, or a big one? Do you like doing mostly PvP, or PvE, or a mixture there-of? A more casual, laid-back fleet, an RPing fleet, or something else? Fed side only, or KDF side only, or one on both sides?

Just all things to keep in mind, there's plenty of fleets out there. Lots of mixtures of those above.

Left fleet, right fleet, fleet fleet fleet, how many fleets, can you meet? :P

Anywho, best bet might be to go down and look at the recruitment area of the forum, make a choice based on what you want. :)
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.