Install Arc
Options

Arm Thyself - A Guide to Ground Combat

13»

Comments

• Options
    fedman70fedman70 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Is there anything more basic than what this guide tells you? I was looking for something that is a guide to ground combat period, not starting with season 4. There's so many different weapons and options, that I'm not sure what to choose, how they work, etc.

Is there maybe a guide on each type of weapon, it's strengths and weaknesses, what it's good against/weak against, how to use it to your advantage. The wiki has some information, but not a lot.
  • Options
    felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The fifth and sixth posts cover that information pretty well, I think, and the seventh and eighth cover tactics against specific enemies.
  • Options
    itpalgitpalg Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    uh I need to pull this out of the OP:
    most of the time replicating small ones from your ship will do

You can use replicators on your ship to make things?
    ITPaladin.png
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    itpalg wrote: »
    You can use replicators on your ship to make things?

Open up your inventory, click on the replicator button, and you can replicate many basic foodstuffs, commodities and small hypos.

A warning about commodities - they are much more expensive from your ship replicator than from vendors.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    spankdaspankda Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm guessing this has been covered elsewhere, I just haven't been able to find it.

Early on, I kitted out with rifles that had the full auto sweep secondary attack. I'm also an auto-firer.

For a while now, full auto sweep doesn't seem to activate in RPG mode for auto-firing or if I mash the button. Works in shooter mode though.

Was full auto sweep disabled in RPG mode for being too powerful?
This discussion has been closed.