Barb vs Sin

Options
13»

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    And you seem to never have experienced real end-game PvP. Any time something game changing was introduced into this game. I spend hundreds of hours researching all of this and talking to others about it and all.

So I guess it's granted that I'm telling frggin facts!

No friggin sin will ever be able to "kill" a great, maxed out barb player. Oh. Cept if the charm runs out ofc. The barb doesn't even have to attack. The sin could try killing him for hours and wouldnt be able to do so if the barb insists. I am aware of what kind of dmg sins can get. I know what kind of HP and def barbs can get.

Just to make things clear here. A max vit, max geared barb that is full josd equipped with a 30 def lvl weap can easily achieve 120+ def lvl with around 60k pdef and 25 mdef self buffed. Combine that with nearly 65k hp and you can be sure and I would bet my life on it that no single player is able to kill that charmed barb alone if he just plays to survive. The only dmg that could kill that barb comes from wizards...but just running out of the marginal range of spark and using SoF when it counts isnt all too hard.

Take away some mdef and 14k hp and give same barb max str will lead him to 45k+ max pattack stat and thus enough dmg to atomize any self buffed sin like nothing and still being unable to get killed from said sin. Being full deity (sin) only decreases the time untel the sin dies.

As a note: **** that friggin CC tackling slash sht. Just roll r8r weapons with range and keep hiting on the sin. Sure tidal will absorb most of the paralyze. But not all. Enough to break free eventually.

If anyone still has any doubt that I am the definition of a PWI-Pro gamer then they can feel free to challenge me any friggin time on the morai server and I show them. I'm all talk? I'll show you. I'm just sick of getting laughed at. Anyone thinks I'm just talk but nope. Come and I show you the truth or simply ****.

On a logical note: not many ppl spend that much time and thought on this game yet they claim to be equal or even better then me. Redicolous ill-logic if you ask me.

Barb >>>>> any other class for dozens of reasons. Just try it out ffs. And not with your average nub player. Get a pro and try again.

You sound kinda mad bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    You sound kinda mad bro.

OFC I am! Anyone thinks that I'm just talking BS all day although I'm always up to proof myself to anyone. Sure I don't really need to but I will always back up any friggin word I say when push comes to shove.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I do believe sins can be pretty tough yes. But its hard to judge because they are kind of rare. like 80% of sins in NW seems to PvP in APS gear or are 1-shots for other reasons. Of the remaining 20% who are not one shots, many seem to simply suck and not use their abilities to prevent me from getting those 2-4 hits i need to kill them.

Only once in a blue moon i find one of those sins that is actually pretty tanky, hard to hit cuz hes always in tidal when im trying to hit him if i aint stunned and get the chance to even try. That rare sin surely is a pain.

Wtb your server's... Come to our NW and die xD molt of our sins rolled to r9 long time ago... Saldy for the rest of us lol
    OFC I am! Anyone thinks that I'm just talking BS all day although I'm always up to proof myself to anyone. Sure I don't really need to but I will always back up any friggin word I say when push comes to shove.

Just stop it, there's 2 kind of people, those who think, calculate, speak and do maths.... And the rest.

Each to their own, all who have tasted a full josd str +12 knows you're right
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    "Real endgame pvp" pretty much implies your sin is not +7 armor either IJS
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty