Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *pokes Waterfal*

I absolutely love this thread. I have been following for a long time was I never really posted since I never got around screenshoting my own fashion xD But now I will upload a few.

Desdi_fash_feather.png
    There are so many memories attached to this fashion set and that's what makes me love it show much, apart from the fact that it just looks good.

desdi_fashset_lolita.png
    My current favourite set, which I will be wearing for quite a long time I'm sure haha.

Desdi_fash_maiden.png
    You can tell that I have a thing for the cream colour, even these letters are cream. Though it's not my absolute favourite colour (there's a tie between green, blue and cream), I just found out many fashion that I like in cream!

desdi_fashset_icelace.png
    Another cream one! Don't worry I have more colours xD

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I really like the kitty top with that skirt and really enjoy that very similar color you seem to have on most of your fash XD

For some reason I just don't like the posh hat at all >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Desdi the skirt on the Kitty/Renaissance outfit makes you look like a pumpkin D: I hate that skirt with a passion bc its just so ugly in my eyes @_@ altho i like the colours lol I love the icelace and the maiden set on your veno tho :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Takumeme - Thanks a lot! Well, in my case, I in total love woth the Posh Hat xD I wasn't even planning of getting it but when I tried in the preview "just 'cause" it looked really nice to me and then I bought and...went like OMG~!<3

@KuiXin - Thank you ^^ I know some don't like the Renaissance outfit. Personally, I dislike it but when I saw the skirt separately I started liking it and for a long time I was looking for a top to match it with.

I'm working on a cream summer chipao now *_* In the meatime; Let's have some black fashion, shall we?

desdi_fashset_butterfly.png
    That it I set I wanted for a long long long time and I managed to complete it last month. Although I guess I could have worked/waited for a lighter pink on the butterfly top I'm still very very happy with the set overall. The Magician's Pants aren't pure black though. I had pure black ones but I gave them to my friend because she really wanted them and gave me hers that were almost black xD

desdi_fashset_sprite.png
    Again, a set I had wanted for quite a while. In fact I didn't want it in pure black. I was going for white or light blue but I just couldn't find a Sprite's Blouse anywhere! One day I found out and said "meh I'll try to dye it myself" and bought a cheap Minxxy skirt and...got pure black on second try so I kept it like that.

desdi_fashset_sunflower.png
    It wasn't a planned outfit but I had found this top at a reasonable price and though it matches well with the skirt.

Desdi_fash_springfairy.png
    I call my "Spring Fairy" set. It was a total accident. I was simple trying out Fairy Dresses on while I had a set on me (which I will show in my next post) and I thought it looked good. I'm not sure if I will actually keep it though. I'm not finding myself using it that often even though I like it. I have a pure black one as well.

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Desdi, if you preview a pure white Butterfly Top and pure white Renaissance Skirt, it's beautiful c:

e7hvma.png
    I love my Butterfly top, and the skirt... I just wish the skirt didn't clip at my top. ;___;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Desdi, if you preview a pure white Butterfly Top and pure white Renaissance Skirt, it's beautiful c:
    I have seen that combination quite recently. It also matches with the maiden top but...I don't know. Something was bugging me. I do like those two combinations but I quite like the kitty top more. The whole "lolita" feeling to it and such b:chuckle

...and it had to be cream b:dirty I got my cream summer chipao today with the help of a friend.

And that combination is indeed nice, shame for the clipping through :(
  • xnrieya
    xnrieya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So! I decided to hit up a private server today in search of new fashion...
    (not vendetta)
    And I am happy to announce that my search was not in vain!

Behold! Hair fash! 8D (just some of my favourites atm)

2pydshv.png

and excuse the messy rendering >.> was in a rush
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LjusSleep - Dreamweaver
    LjusSleep - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    xnrieya wrote: »
    So! I decided to hit up a private server today in search of new fashion...

And I am happy to announce that my search was not in vain!

Behold! Hair fash! 8D (just some of my favourites atm)

2pydshv.png

and excuse the messy rendering >.> was in a rush

Was the server Perfect World Vendetta? >.>

My fash on my Seeker(It's only one but I screamed when it was 'black' turns out its not damn my sleepiness)

http://i54.tinypic.com/s127eq.jpg
    s127eq.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My heart is like a broken mirror, best to leave it broken then to fix itb:surrender
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wouldn't let me add in some more pictures.
    But these are fash I tested if I would like them or not on a private server.

WARNING! Do not click this link, you're life might depend on it

20110405061944.png

20110323061629.png

20110319222340.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My heart is like a broken mirror, best to leave it broken then to fix itb:surrender
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bunny<3 lol
    love the first fash you wore :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wingedfire wrote: »
    I got new fash XD I've had this one in my mind for awhile, but took forever to find the right colors in my price range b:surrender

Anyways, this was the best I could do. The colors could match better, but this will do.
    fashpw.png

I like your clothes :)
    I'm trying to get clothes to my sin but the boots and the shorts that i got from the boutique are green >.<
    And i want them black :(
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KuiXing let me borrow the last 17 insignias i needed... i decided to go for the white one. shes gunna get the black one when she saves enough :P

thanks kui :P

20110509213240.jpg

EDIT:
    LOL u ninja'd me!

Where did you get that hair?! Is awesome :D
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    edited June 2011
    Options
    backedintoacorner.png

I absolutely love the new set. Brown and black is my favourite color combo.

Love your character ;)
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was looking for a sweet lolita look or something like that. Got the fashion and some luck... I mean alot. Just dyed once. b:thanks
    kiehlsnewset.jpg

perfect :D
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wouldn't let me add in some more pictures.
    But these are fash I tested if I would like them or not on a private server.

20110405061944.png

OMG!!! This one is pretty awesome I hope GM?s update it for our PWI version.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bunny<3 lol
    love the first fash you wore :3
    OMG!!! This one is pretty awesome I hope GM?s update it for our PWI version.

Thank youb:cute
    The fash is a Christmas fash. A lot of people said my veno looked really cute in it ^^ so everytime I tried to change it I just couldn't I loved the complements people gave me. And yes I wish the GM's would add that fash or else I would be wearing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Where did you get that hair?! Is awesome :D
    its from the insignias you collect with the celestial tiger event. you can exchange the rewards at any mail box in game ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    OmG, IJusSleep, that fashion is great! I looked up some perfect world fashion recently and it appears that its called Christmas Fashion 2010 (disregarding the barfighter boots). Perhaps we'll get it this year? Looks great.

@SellynZaali
    The hat and the colors of your outfit really matches all together. Your character's complexion (colors of eyes and lips) and skin tone. very pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got too lazy to take a screenshot of my new character, Mistbelle in her pure red vampire outfit + barfighter stockings. But here it is anyways. b:surrender

th_mist007.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got too lazy to take a screenshot of my new character, Mistbelle in her pure red vampire outfit + barfighter stockings. But here it is anyways. b:surrender

th_mist007.jpg

lol wut is happening here .. falling from sky? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So, it took quite a few random dyes. But to my surprise, pure black o.o

2011-06-1315-31-04.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    [COLOR="rgb(152, 251, 152)"]rofl yeah i felt the same when i got mine pure black. amd then the gloves too with only one try dying them :O i couldnt beleive it it sucks that dress uses soooo many dyes[/COLOR]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I know qq
    I had DQ left, so was dying my medium heels, and got them pure black too
    I like my eternal gloves as they are though they're not pure black but like a gray purple and it looks nice.

LOLOLOLDPGLITCHFTW woke up with 100k DP out of nowhere

Still wish I got white instead but it's too hard to get colors like black and white when it costs 24 pigs XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BTW, are all eternal love fashion permanent? Because sometimes when I view some people, there's a timer on the outfit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When you get married and do the chapel, you get a timed pure white set. But if you get 100k contribution during the wedding (well if your guests get it) both you and your spouse get the perma set which also comes with hair.

The perma sets are also sold through the bidding hall but it goes for a lot of gold. Sometimes 50-100 gold for the female pack.

It's essentially the hardest fashion set to obtain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When you get married and do the chapel, you get a timed pure white set. But if you get 100k contribution during the wedding (well if your guests get it) both you and your spouse get the perma set which also comes with hair.

The perma sets are also sold through the bidding hall but it goes for a lot of gold. Sometimes 50-100 gold for the female pack.

It's essentially the hardest fashion set to obtain.

Aahh... okies, thanks :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Aahh... okies, thanks :D
    No prob. If you plan on getting it through the chapel, I suggest looking at the Wedding Guide Jellytoast made. It's really hard to get the 100k contribution and even harder not to make a wedding glitch and completely mess up. In fact, the only reason me and my bf even got the perma fash, is because we got 100k contri right when we started the quest, it glitched due to it just being released b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol wut is happening here .. falling from sky? xD

I actually afked and died from the "FB19" TB boss because my dog was bothering me to play with him. So I rotated the picture and now she's falling from the sky. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]