~Signature Restrictions~

Options
tanaka
tanaka Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
I feel that the restrictions on signature options
such as BB Code etc are far too limited.
It kind of takes the feeling off having a signature, other than the forum signature images that was kept.
If so I was suggesting that the signature option in User's CP should have access to a few extra codes. I really just want to have some colour in my text.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Blue Wisps~

IGN : Secret
Lvl : Secret
Server (East) : Lost City (PVP)
Clan : Luminescence
Post edited by tanaka on

Comments

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This is a temporary set up.
    it's because we all cried to Orinj and made him enable signature panel and PM

once the game is out they will be enforcing a new rule for signatures ;)
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Good to hear.
    My sigs keep ending up tiiiiiiiiiiny. So tiny you can't even read them. Hopefully they'll let you have them bigger, too.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think the restriction is ok, my sig isnt too small but not too big either =D

sealed~
  • rufus
    rufus Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think the restrictions are wonderful. Look at what I was able to come up with!!

Exactly!

And why doesn't this forum have a don't show signature button?