~Signature Restrictions~

tanaka
tanaka Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
I feel that the restrictions on signature options
such as BB Code etc are far too limited.
It kind of takes the feeling off having a signature, other than the forum signature images that was kept.
If so I was suggesting that the signature option in User's CP should have access to a few extra codes. I really just want to have some colour in my text.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Blue Wisps~

IGN : Secret
Lvl : Secret
Server (East) : Lost City (PVP)
Clan : Luminescence
Post edited by tanaka on

Comments

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This is a temporary set up.
    it's because we all cried to Orinj and made him enable signature panel and PM

once the game is out they will be enforcing a new rule for signatures ;)
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Good to hear.
    My sigs keep ending up tiiiiiiiiiiny. So tiny you can't even read them. Hopefully they'll let you have them bigger, too.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    I think the restriction is ok, my sig isnt too small but not too big either =D

sealed~
  • rufus
    rufus Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I think the restrictions are wonderful. Look at what I was able to come up with!!

Exactly!

And why doesn't this forum have a don't show signature button?