Does Dawnlight Halls require keys to enter?

Options
2»

Comments

• perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options
    Part of the issues that I've noticed with the newer instances (and even Flowsilver Palace to some extent) is that squads intentionally gate randoms by asking for links on gears/weapons.

This is a direct result of the once per day mechanic. If you only have one shot at it, you sure don't want to blow it on some undergeared yum-yum who may cause the whole run to fail.

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    Can you clarify what are req to enter new map and to have access to new dailies and will mats obtained from said dailies be tradeable?

As for weapon linking ppl just want to make sure that ppl they get will pull their own weight in instance and wont be dead meat, for fsp it doesnt matter as much but trust me in UP/dUP u dont wanna get stuck with ppl that dont speak english properly and lack in dmg part.
    Also NA servers got it easier than EU does , a big portion of EU player base speaks very limited english , imagine trying to find proper dds among them where u cant even explain them so they understand what to do in instance if they do something wrong xD

As saxroll said we dont wanna waste our time more than we have 2with limited keys in these instances since with jobs , real life and enormous amount of dailies we gotta do already 2 much is 2 much xD
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »

Part of the issues that I've noticed with the newer instances (and even Flowsilver Palace to some extent) is that squads intentionally gate randoms by asking for links on gears/weapons. If we create easier content or scale down, players will still want to smash it as fast as possible. So I think this makes a "between a rock and a hard place" situation, because some people will want the next challenging thing- make it too challenging however, and you frustrate people. I'd love to talk to the devs in the future just to get their thoughts on this!

Large reason for that actually is the key restrictions. You dont want to risk using your key for nothing, hence you gate lower geared players or randoms from your squads and run with the ppl you can count on. Which is why removing restrictions would actually be pretty good way of handling the new instances as then losing a run doesnt **** you over too badly as you only lost time.

Nobody could've express it in better ways...
    Why would you need a filter, if you could enter freely at any time... Try as much as you could until you suceed... There wouldnt been issues to carry newbies over...

That's the problem with ONCE A DAY thing. You dont wanna blow your try carrying a newby over.. A laggy.. somebody that could DC or undergeared ppl... I can imagine Nirvana stage 3 ppl having issues to get in sqds for this already.

Not everybody take them for UP, or just certain classes for buff/debuff... U dont want a full G16 SQD. Not cause they cant do it. It's cause it'll take extremly long...

Same will happen here. but the filter will be even more hardcore.
  • darkfalconknight
    darkfalconknight Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    This is exactly why ive quit any and all pvp related content cause if it takes like 10-20 yrs of just dailies to keep up with the other elite players when pvp itself is overly one sided to where its a waste of time. as far as time consuming is concerned, its only made for those that have no life or just high school kids/dropouts who are only interested in gaming rather than having a life themselves. So let me give you guys a list of definite fixes to this game of yours.

Homestead- extremely lower the cost of upgrades, map area expanding, as well as the small stuff for the garden and zoo pen. Or remove this entirely.

Earning time- remove entirely its completely useless now
    Autobot-same as above, definitely useless now with the drops being totally warped. And dont give me any excuse about it being used for overnight xp lvling when thats just pathetic

Nirvana- revamp or remove. its been dead for yrs now and just putting a title in there with 1 boss doesnt compare to how deserted it is which has shown no results.

UP/DUP- This instance is only made for those that have r9 gear or are high refined which is a total bogus. Otherwise its just a bunch of spark kill squads (about 3-5 of em run that is) Solution- REMove it. Its just total garbage that belongs in the trash bin of stupid.

bh TT for 90s- shouldnt of been added to the bh list from the getgo. (aka gecko) No one runs this hardly at all.

QSM- remove it or keep it least for the 50s gears but that doesnt even make the cut for the earlier lvls since they always lvl too fast for them to even get these gears.

If you guys want it simple, it gets no more simplier than this short list.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 problem with +3 shards is the rediculous cost of them I mean seriously even for heavy csers they are completely unreasonable with the other things we would have to spend obscene amounts for o.o. Starchart, Nuema portal spend rewards, g17 weapons and necklaces/belts. Soon endgame glyph skills. Seriously even in shard/spend rewards it makes absolutely no sense for +3 stones to require 3 +2 stones. Put it in perspective how many people actually have those gears even nuema portal is more common than +3 so in no way can CN even justify their crazy attempt at this. I really wish I could see how many endgame like true endgame people per CN server

Despite how much you do for us we can never be compensated with the rediculous +3 gem cost even with the current attempts of "help". If all we had to do was have +2 gem and add 2 more +1 for +3 fine but CN literally said get an additional 6 +1 gem on top of already a +2 gem you may have FOR 1 how does adding 6 to 2 make 1 come on CN.... Thats roughly 144 +1 gems on top of the already 72 +1 gems we needed for the +2 in total 216 gems? If we relied completely on charge/spend as pwi thinks is possible it will still take years come on... It's a extremely low minority who has +3 gems and quite frankly unless pwi make getting +1 gems easier in I doubt the so called solution pwi is trying will ever be enough.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    This is exactly why ive quit any and all pvp related content cause if it takes like 10-20 yrs of just dailies to keep up with the other elite players when pvp itself is overly one sided to where its a waste of time. as far as time consuming is concerned, its only made for those that have no life or just high school kids/dropouts who are only interested in gaming rather than having a life themselves. So let me give you guys a list of definite fixes to this game of yours.

Homestead- extremely lower the cost of upgrades, map area expanding, as well as the small stuff for the garden and zoo pen. Or remove this entirely.

Earning time- remove entirely its completely useless now
    Autobot-same as above, definitely useless now with the drops being totally warped. And dont give me any excuse about it being used for overnight xp lvling when thats just pathetic

Nirvana- revamp or remove. its been dead for yrs now and just putting a title in there with 1 boss doesnt compare to how deserted it is which has shown no results.

UP/DUP- This instance is only made for those that have r9 gear or are high refined which is a total bogus. Otherwise its just a bunch of spark kill squads (about 3-5 of em run that is) Solution- REMove it. Its just total garbage that belongs in the trash bin of stupid.

bh TT for 90s- shouldnt of been added to the bh list from the getgo. (aka gecko) No one runs this hardly at all.

QSM- remove it or keep it least for the 50s gears but that doesnt even make the cut for the earlier lvls since they always lvl too fast for them to even get these gears.

If you guys want it simple, it gets no more simplier than this short list.

I will agree that Homestead seems a little too expensive to upgrade after a certain point. When it starts costing more coin to upgrade even one building then you might be able to earn in a week or 2, it starts getting overwhelming. Although with the higher potential rewards from the new areas BH, it might become not as bad a climb once you can enter there.

Earning time is something that use to not exist at all, still not sure why they added it, personally think it wasn't necessary other than to maybe curtail people just leaving characters online to autolevel 24/7. I personally have yet to have a day where I exceed it.

The autocultivation system I have found useful as a veno when I want to easily upgrade a pet. I usually use the mice bashing room in cube and auto overnight to get a new pet up to my level. Other than that, I haven't ever bothered with it. Would rather have a way where you could drop a pet with an npc to level it, kinda like a veno daycare, or some way to allow other pets to earn a fraction of the exp the one you have out earns. Would find that a little more useful then the auto cultivation system.

QSM I've been wanting to do runs of myself so I can get mats to upgrade my Morai gear I got from the orders, so it still has a use even at higher levels. Sometimes hard to find people interested though since most people don't even know how useful the upgraded Morai gear can be. Recently had someone say it does more damage even in pvp than other gear, although not completely sure about that. I do know it's the best gear for pve though.

Nirvana also used to be big for mats for gear at one point too, although lately it has kinda been dead since they brought it back in the revamped form. Not sure if it even drops half the stuff it used to anymore. It's also possible that some people that used to run it back before it dissappeared for a while, might not realize it's back, although for a while it did pop up as a BH before FSP/J got added into the BH system. Noticed that they also downgraded the level 100 BH2 TT from 3-1 to 2-3 which kinda surprised me a bit. Would have expected it to go up to 3-2 instead of down when 2-1 to 2-3 are more for lower levels than people above 100. Would explain why the lvl 90 BH got changed too, since I'm pretty sure that TT 2 used to be a lower level BH.

UP/DUP I can't say much on yet since I haven't gotten to try it myself, I do remember at one point seeing people doing daily runs of that just like with TT/WS/EU/AEU/Weekly Aba/SOT. Think part of it may be due to the restrictions with some of them, although more than likely a lot of people that used to wc for them, don't anymore either because they have a group they usually do them with, do them with guildies only, or just don't have the time to do them along with newer dailys/dungeons which they've started doing instead. Don't even see as many people doing Morai quests as much as I used to before Primal became the new big thing. Actually have the feeling the same kind of thing will happen when the new expansion comes out too, especially with only being able to do BHs from either the npc in PW or in the new area, but not both. After the new expansion comes out, even FSJ will probably die as people get to the point where they can get the new BHs, unless FSJ gets moved to the new BH system in the new area, or they change it so we can do a BH from both npcs.

Personally though, I don't think any of the dungeons need to be removed. Some may need to be reworked though in order to get people wanting to do them again, or in the case of dungeons like Nirvana/QSM, more information added about what you can get from them to make them worth doing again. Some of the harder puzzle/cooperative dungeons might even be worth doing if some kind of voice chat was added to make communication quicker/easier too. Which the ARC client has built in, but you kinda have to add people as friends in it in order to use it for that purpose, so doesn't make it as useful for when you have random people in your party. Would be better if there was a way to link it to the game so you could have automatic voice chat for people who are in your party as well without having to add them directly to your ARC friends list every time.
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    I 100% agree with all this "1 key a day" thing being the be all and end all. It is literally the worst thing. Nirvana was the highlight of the game - as someone already said - when the economy was booming, people where able to farm realistically and in a timely manner, and with caster nirvana it was not limited to melee classes at all. Why they decided to abandon this model and put in this horrible system is beyond me. Even if UP etc. was spammable, no one would have stage 5 weapon for a long time, the costs are still ridiculous with like 5 - 10 runs a day.

tl;dr Gating the game's key instances is really not a good idea.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I just saw that req for new instance is TS6 + new culti , only thing that can be said here is wtf are they thinking, while a lot of ppl are already TS9-10 there is a big portion of playerbase that are just casual players and most of them wont be able to enter DH because they dont spend few h everyday to keep up to date with dailies and other bs.

So other than keys , this is a pretty big limitation for a lot of regular ppl that will wanna try the instance , i mean its insane enough that ppl have to wc for UP 30-60mins to find a decent sq , now the pool of players that they can potentially get will drop even more unless something is done about this.

Our version of the game isnt as same as in china and PWE needs to finally realize that , what works for them doesnt work for us and its slowly pushing more and more ppl away from the game, imo TS1 would be to much to enter , TS6 is just major bs.

We need more keys to be able to enter instances mulitple times like nirvana was in the past, otherwise things will get worse with every update that comes along.

Oh yea i also forgot what about new ppl that start the game or reroll another class , they gotta play 6-12 months to do every BS daily and all to just be able to start getting these new skills and to have access to new endgame instance , not only are old players driven away like this but new ones once they realize that they will just run away like theres no tomorrow xD
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    Can I get a link to the tester blogs? just curious
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    Options
    The Attack and Defense Level +3 Shards were available in game through using Flowing Crystals to upgrade them. Granted you needed the +2 in your armors already to do this and not until recently did they start going on sale (Flowing Crystals). +3 Attack Stones though I believe started getting introduced into Charge Rewards right before sales on those Crystal packs were a more frequent thing.

With the badges you get from the main questline, you can actually get a good chunk of your new skills for free right away (however you'll need to hit the new Cultivation to be able to use them) but I didn't go through and screenshot all of the exchanges for the teaser blogs.

There is an important point about looking back and revisiting Homestead related content just to see how that's going. I'm slowly working on the supply issues for the harder materials (TW rewards should have been dispensed already, if not next week). Thursday Night Fights Cross Server, maybe taking a look at the new Arigora Rankings if those can be used as well, contests and even looking into running Tournament circuits are all solutions I've been looking at to fix some of these issues in the meantime. For the lower end materials, some of these items get disbursed into free codes, but if we have had a dry spell recently let me know!

Part of the issues that I've noticed with the newer instances (and even Flowsilver Palace to some extent) is that squads intentionally gate randoms by asking for links on gears/weapons. If we create easier content or scale down, players will still want to smash it as fast as possible. So I think this makes a "between a rock and a hard place" situation, because some people will want the next challenging thing- make it too challenging however, and you frustrate people. I'd love to talk to the devs in the future just to get their thoughts on this!

As always I'll be keeping an eye on things, so we'll see how things shake out!

The thing with these responses is it triggers me.

You should not need to see how things shake out. This game has nearly 10 years of history to use - and a lot more recent. You should know and understand your customers by now. Key-based entry does not work on PWI. We do not have the active same server population as China.

Idea's that China has about preserving the longevity of this game do not work in the international market. You need to be clearly communicating this to China. You need to help them understand their western demographic expects different results and money is extracted from the Western market differently than China.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    The Attack and Defense Level +3 Shards were available in game through using Flowing Crystals to upgrade them. Granted you needed the +2 in your armors already to do this and not until recently did they start going on sale (Flowing Crystals). +3 Attack Stones though I believe started getting introduced into Charge Rewards right before sales on those Crystal packs were a more frequent thing.

With the badges you get from the main questline, you can actually get a good chunk of your new skills for free right away (however you'll need to hit the new Cultivation to be able to use them) but I didn't go through and screenshot all of the exchanges for the teaser blogs.

There is an important point about looking back and revisiting Homestead related content just to see how that's going. I'm slowly working on the supply issues for the harder materials (TW rewards should have been dispensed already, if not next week). Thursday Night Fights Cross Server, maybe taking a look at the new Arigora Rankings if those can be used as well, contests and even looking into running Tournament circuits are all solutions I've been looking at to fix some of these issues in the meantime. For the lower end materials, some of these items get disbursed into free codes, but if we have had a dry spell recently let me know!

As always I'll be keeping an eye on things, so we'll see how things shake out!

The thing with these responses is it triggers me.

You should not need to see how things shake out. This game has nearly 10 years of history to use - and a lot more recent. You should know and understand your customers by now. Key-based entry does not work on PWI. We do not have the active same server population as China.

Idea's that China has about preserving the longevity of this game do not work in the international market. You need to be clearly communicating this to China. You need to help them understand their western demographic expects different results and money is extracted from the Western market differently than China.

Maybe China devs are not listening.
    giphy.gif

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    1 key per day is fine, im sure they will give extras keys in the 1st days so people can experiment cause its a new instance just what happened with UP.
    Dont QQ for the limitation on keys they are fine. Why you should spent 5hours with the same squad farming the instance.
    No you farm the packs as daily. Plus its not only the instance to get the glyph packs its also the dailies.
    If you so much concerned lets ask to put the glyph packs on boutique. Bigger cash takes them all :)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    1 key per day is fine, im sure they will give extras keys in the 1st days so people can experiment cause its a new instance just what happened with UP.
    Dont QQ for the limitation on keys they are fine. Why you should spent 5hours with the same squad farming the instance.
    No you farm the packs as daily. Plus its not only the instance to get the glyph packs its also the dailies.
    If you so much concerned lets ask to put the glyph packs on boutique. Bigger cash takes them all :)

Why shouldnt we be allowed to farm with the same people for 10h a day, for example, if we want to? It provides a market for glyphs where cashers can buy them off farmers. You could bypass farmers with boutique if glyphs were added there but that would really hurt the game a lot as it would alienate farmers and this game really cant afford losing people.

Tell me what harm would there be in allowing you to enter the new instance as many times as you want to? The pros for it are clear. I would be even sorta satisfied if it was like FSP, where you cant get rewards again but you would be able to help your friends if you already done your run.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    +3 shards are the single worst investment in this game.

I paid 1.6billion coin for 48 defense levels (full jades)

To become +3 stone i would pay 3.2 bill for 24 defense levels.

There are so many things i could spend that 3.2billion coin on that would benefit me 5x more than 24 more levels. +3 stones are only for the excessively rich or the people who don't understand other upgrades are better bang for their buck.

I havent yet seen a +3 shard in charge rewards. Maybe someone could link me if i missed it?

200gold for one josd when i need 48 of them (thats 9600USD) is a nah son. May as well get nuema portal.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    ^ although I don't know how in the world she paid 1.6b for 24 jades and full Serenity would cost her 3.2b on DA it would be way more than that but eh TT diff server. Eh same applies +3 isncomplete bs how it was presented
  • beast21g
    Options

Why shouldnt we be allowed to farm with the same people for 10h a day, for example, if we want to? It provides a market for glyphs where cashers can buy them off farmers. You could bypass farmers with boutique if glyphs were added there but that would really hurt the game a lot as it would alienate farmers and this game really cant afford losing people.

Tell me what harm would there be in allowing you to enter the new instance as many times as you want to? The pros for it are clear. I would be even sorta satisfied if it was like FSP, where you cant get rewards again but you would be able to help your friends if you already done your run.

Because some people would get advantage from running to many times the instance creating a bigger gap between players.
    Not that we dont already have big gaps like this, just imagine the overgear people now to be overgear *2 :smile:
    After these people complete the "farming" they wont run again if they dont need.
    So these people they will set the prices for the items on the shops. They will sell double or triple on the cost because they had 1 day to spam the instance.
    For these reasons i dont like that.
    Maybe im wrong maybe im right.

But if people really want to have more keys to enter then a good idea isto have the keys in boutique
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options

R9 is not the only requirement many players set for this instance. You also have to be the RIGHT class or nothing.
    I stopped going UP altogether when I was told that r9.r3 +10 venomancers "aren't DD enough" several times.
    (and obviously, after my pm, the person making the party proceeded to spend up to a hour looking for a "real" DD and wasting too many teles to count).
    (and I'll admit, UP can be fun with the right people, even if the general tendency is that of dying at every aoe)
  • keihan007#7641
    Options

Because some people would get advantage from running to many times the instance creating a bigger gap between players.
    Not that we dont already have big gaps like this, just imagine the overgear people now to be overgear *2 :smile:
    After these people complete the "farming" they wont run again if they dont need.
    So these people they will set the prices for the items on the shops. They will sell double or triple on the cost because they had 1 day to spam the instance.

But if people really want to have more keys to enter then a good idea isto have the keys in boutique

So they are getting an advantage for playing the game? God forbid that should happen in an MMORPG.

I know there is a lot of ppl who would actually farm the new instance to sell the glyphs if it only would be possible. But as its not possible, only the very richest will be able to buy them due supply not meeting the demand remotely.

• beast21g
    Options

So they are getting an advantage for playing the game? God forbid that should happen in an MMORPG.

I know there is a lot of ppl who would actually farm the new instance to sell the glyphs if it only would be possible. But as its not possible, only the very richest will be able to buy them due supply not meeting the demand remotely.

When the devs gives 1 key per day then you should say ok i can work with that, but when you ask for unlimited acess then its greedy.
    Cause some people problem is that they want to play for 1-2 days to finish and neverbothered with that again. Thats an another part or MMORPG also. Every day quests :smile:
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options

So much nonsense....
  • keihan007#7641
    Options

When the devs gives 1 key per day then you should say ok i can work with that, but when you ask for unlimited acess then its greedy.
    Cause some people problem is that they want to play for 1-2 days to finish and neverbothered with that again. Thats an another part or MMORPG also. Every day quests :smile:

If you really think it would be possible to finish glyphs in 1-2 days w/o limitation, you really know nothing regarding the matter. Even if you were to run 100 runs in those 2 days, which is impossible even w/o restrictions, I doubt you`d have full level 5 glyphs yet. Thats how insane the grind is gonna be, the bare minimum(Level 5 for tier 2 effect) glyphs will likely require months of farming with the restrictions in place. We could of had a new booming market if new instance were farmable, instead we get overpriced market, which only the richest can afford.

• perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options

You really don't have a clue do you? You're wrong on so many of your points.

No one is finishing anything soon. Even if they did, tradeable mats means that the supply for everyone who doesn't have time or gear goes up, prices go down.

Putting keys in boutique ensures that only the rich can benefit. Open instance means anyone with free time can benefit.

I'd like to see a solution that strikes a middle ground between 1 per day and completely open. My argument against completely open is that it would overly benefit people who could play for hours and hours in a day, and anyone who couldn't would feel like they are missing out. Even still, open would be much preferred to 1 a day.

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Options
    I guess a middle ground solution to the whole key problem could be to add a few keys as an extra reward from bh1 / bh2.
    And maybe give a few more at some npc in exchange for coin.

Just as some other guy stated before I am not really excited about this whole update. It will sadly make a greater gap between the average players and the really rich and strong ones, making even more people to quit. In China this is not a problem due the big playerbase they have, but on our version when people see that everything is so one sided, they just rage quit.

The problem with a game like this one is that as time pass it has only become appealing for people who is really rich ingame, whatever they are rich cashers, merchants, farmers or no lifes. Almost everyone else has turned completely pve, casual or just perma quit.

I have a few friends that quit just after the second Elysium update (battle arena one). I remember that one of them who actually was a casher, not a harcore casher, but he was still charging about 400 - 500 a month just to make his char more competitive, just when the guy finish the JOSD build, pwi brings lvl 3 shards :D I mean for that guy that was a slap on the face. I know things like that happen a lot on games like this, but due the low player base, at least on the server that I play, that is more easy to sense.

I'm really sad about this game because I feel that now is really dying, I know that many people have say that during years, but I feel that now is different at least on the server I play. Really few active faction, real overloaded market, everyday less ftp players and moderate cashers, the only ones that remain are really old players with strong characters and guys who have thousand of dollars or billions in game and buy acc from other people...

Is not like I am quiting or anything, but now I just log in talk, with a few friends, Do NW sometimes with them and now and then pk and some daily stuff if i feel like it.
    I guess that when most of your friends quit, there is not much point in playing a game that is supposed to be played with others. :D
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Make UP "like" Lunar, it should not be that big a deal. Ask for a 10 mil entry fee per squad (if no keys available) and let them have at it all day long.
    With the rate really rare items drop, it is somewhat frustrating that you can only get 1 key per day.

I mean, people can always stack them and wait for a 2x, but this still does not address the issue. Some people are really motivated to play the game 24/7, they should be incetivized to. Those people no longer need FSP or other instances, so g17 wep is one of their main concerns now. Besides maxing starchart if still the case.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    @blazerboy yeah idk what i was thinking. 1.6b is not right. Probably closer to 6b. And thats current costs. I would have spent way more since i bought when they were worth a third more.

Honestly i think i calculated and was like no way thats not right lmao.augh it hurts to think how much coin that is.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @eirghan yep 4-6b sounds about right considering I did it on two chars it does make your skin crawl how terrible the prices were to be slapped in the face with needing to do that 2 more times for just 24 attack levels more how was 48 that expensive and you have to do it not once but twice for another 24. China really should have just made it you need to get another 2 DOD not another 2 jades for +3.... He difference in price is insane. Charge and spend promo doesn't give nearly enough to make it easier or really worth it