Change blessing agent to use starlight crystals

Options
digital5
digital5 Posts: 6 Arc User
Can you please change the blessing agent so that we can turn in Starlight Crystals for DoD. It is currently still accepting Tune of Fortunes, but you removed the packs which those came from.

Comments

• tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    Options
    the real fix to this is stop changing it. The npc has like 32 slots or something, instead of changing, only add..... there is absolutely no reason to not have all of them in there.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    It would be good if they remembered to put the starlight crystals back on the Blessings Agent.......
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Still waiting for an answer! I got 500 of those things, would love to be able to exchange them. And as tictic said, there is no need to take out the exchange, when they can just ADD new ones.
    If those packs are in boutique, I expect to be able to exchange them especially since the date on the items is far from expired.​​
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    I sent ticket 2 times and put topic to QA Corner and nothing happens . Some cashshoper do it please we get response on ticket then, thanks.
  • elyora2
    Options
    kartter wrote: »
    I sent ticket 2 times and put topic to QA Corner and nothing happens . Some cashshoper do it please we get response on ticket then, thanks.

Well I have send in a ticket and the response I got was along the lines of the issue being send to the development team, and that it may be addressed in the maintenance next week, (so this week since I have received this response last Friday already).

I still hope to receive an answer to this issue on the forum post tho. Ticket responses are not always that reliable as we have seen in the past.​​
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    Options
    another sporry nothing we can do and they will exspire then new response be sorry but need pay attention dates nothing we can do
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Got a few fires to put out this morning. I'll add this to the list.
  • kartter
    edited May 2016
    Options
    elyora2 said:

kartter wrote: »

Well I have send in a ticket and the response I got was along the lines of the issue being send to the development team, and that it may be addressed in the maintenance next week, (so this week since I have received this response last Friday already).

I still hope to receive an answer to this issue on the forum post tho. Ticket responses are not always that reliable as we have seen in the past.​​
    Can we belive that?
    Btw i noticed this bug some week ago and sent ticket, when they said, will fix with next mainteance.
    Ticket sent on : 04/14/2016 ......
  • kartter
    Options
    Thank you again for updating the npc @thenamesdomino.

I've been told 5 week ago - >" we fix it at next mainteance."
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Well i sent a ticket in regarding this, and also posted on Quality Corner. I only got a reply from ticket & they say they know about the issue and will be fixed 'in the near future'.

If it was something to do with real money payments, i bet they would get it sorted immediately
  • elyora2
    Options
    Still not fiiiiiixed *sigh*​​
  • kartter
    Options
    Lmao.....Its really a joke what they answering in tickets.....
  • sinplayer13
    sinplayer13 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    This is complete BS. How hard is it to add the damn exchange option at the NPC? @thenamesdomino please get this **** sorted out, it's been a month since this was first reported so there is no reason to not have it done by now!!!
  • kartter
    Options
    I asked the GM if it works: I npc the crystals and he/she send me Dods in mailbox.... Answer was : "no"

I waited 5-6 week for exchanging them...... idk why cant give a hand.
  • pepeka
    pepeka Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Knowing how PWI works, they will fix the issue after the items expire, and then they will say "sry but they are out of date".
    I spent the gold i could collect only to be able to exchange for a DoD. Please do something about it
  • eag1e67
    Options
    kartter said:

I asked the GM if it works: I npc the crystals and he/she send me Dods in mailbox.... Answer was : "no"

I waited 5-6 week for exchanging them...... idk why cant give a hand.

I got the same reply.

when they first changed it, the items to trade were actually expired in jan 2016, and surprisingly, they managed to change it very quick. Why can't they just do the same with starlight crystals?

Simple answer, there is no profit in it for them, simple as that. What they forget is, if they treat people like this so often, people will either stop buying gold/packs or eventually just leave. So it's PWI that lose out in the long run

• eag1e67
    Options
    @thenamesdomino so will we FINALLY have the blessing agent sorted so people can exchange their starlight crystals?
  • kartter
    Options
    Would be a suprise.
    Can any cashshopper send in ticket please?
  • eag1e67
    Options
    kartter said:

Would be a suprise.
    Can any cashshopper send in ticket please?

Lots of people have sent tickets in already. If there was profit in it for PWI, it would be changed already. Need i say more?
  • kartter
    Options
    I'm not suprised its still not solved..... I think i can even npc them they not gonna help, but of course like to take thousand of $s.
  • elyora2
    Options
    Honestly, how hard is it to fix this?! PWI really wants to **** off their players, don't they =_=​​
  • elyora2
    Options
    elyora2 wrote: »
    Honestly, how hard is it to fix this?! PWI really wants to anger their players, don't they =_=
    ​​
  • eag1e67
    Options
    well what a surprise, blessing agent STILL not fixed. How do PWI expect people to stay playing the game when they can't even FIX the damn game?

They missed the fist chance, ok , we can cope with that, THEN, another week goes by, and another week, now it's nearly a MONTH. It just shows how concerned PWI are about the game. It's starting to make me start looking for a new game tbh as this kind of treatment to players is completely diabolicle
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    These are the same guys (gals) that took three months to change a 1 to a 0 in a map config file for secret passage.

Just remember that.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • eag1e67
    Options
    and some of us are neither computer programmers or technicians. we play the game is all
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    Options
    so basicly will be same as always wait til exspires then when send tickets they will tell us you need be more careful and pay attention to dates times,we understand your concerns but item is exspired there is nothing we can do we have nothing do do with this the develpoers smoke in your bum bs they always say.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options

Hey Everyone,
    Just a quick FYI, we are aware of the issue with the NPC not accepting Star Crystals. Currently we are working on a hotfix to have this resolved. No ETA just yet, but we'll take care of you guys. :)

From a thread that was removed discussing the issue as well.